EnergyPal is recognized nationally as a leader for solar and home energy. We offer the best deals on solar and Tesla batteries to homeowners across the USA and Canada. Sharpen your skills in a clean energy company that’s growing rapidly, paying well AND doing social good!
We are seeking quantitative-minded individuals with excitement and interest in Web Design, Coding and UX to join our team. This position will be responsible for producing websites, micro-sites, landing pages, and other web assets that educate prospective customers about the benefits of going solar with EnergyPal, in collaboration with our marketing and brand teams. The Web Developer will work with experienced senior management and team members to continuously improve EnergyPal websites, software assets and content with the latest technology and web user experience. Work requires a self-starter who is capable of delivering from concept to production of various web assets.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work with stakeholders to rapidly turn concepts into web assets while maintaining a high quality end product
- Design and draft web pages and web forms from marketing concepts and wireframes
- Communicating effectively with management, marketing and operations staff as needed
- Delivering results from a remote work environment
Qualified candidates should submit a resume, and include link(s) to any relevant portfolio work, repositories and additional information that demonstrates web development / front-end design experience.
Applicants may thereafter be requested fill out a short HR application and selected candidates will be interviewed by EnergyPal's CTO.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S. or B.A.) from a four-year college or university
- 3+ years of experience in web development and design
- Experience in performance marketing, A/B testing, and responsive web design is a plus
- Creative design skills and an aesthetic eye are a plus
- Strong communication, analytical and problem resolution techniques
- Highly organized self-starter
- Ability to work remotely under general supervision
MUST be authorized to work in Canada. This position allows you to live anywhere in Canada to perform the role.
- Competitive compensation
- Ability to work remotely full-time
- Heath care plan
EnergyPal is committed to providing barrier-free and accessible employment practice in compliance with the Accessibilities for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (A.O.D.A.). In compliance with the A.O.D.A., EnergyPal will make necessary accommodations for applicants with disabilities to support participation in the recruitment process. Please contact Human Resources if you require assistance.