Derivative PathCanada16 days ago
Interested in joining a team that is part of a digital transformation in the Real Estate industry? There's a fundamental shift happening and we're at the forefront of the disruption. We're looking to scale our team with innovative team members. The successful candidate will use a variety of leading technologies and frameworks to build and support web applications. As a team member, there will be an expectation of discovering and implementing the latest technologies, best practices, and standards. The candidate will need to work well with limited supervision, provide ideas and insight, and have strong team skills in an agile setting. This position is an opportunity to gain experience quickly and be a part of our product development's early stages.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Defining, and developing Smart Layouts. An overhaul of our core offering which brings the combination of structure and speed of responsive web design with the simplicity and flexibility of freeform editing.
- Defining and implementing an atomic style approach to replace our use of inline styles.
- Prototyping auto groups to determine how structured layout objects could work within our editor, defining the scope of work, and developing it.
- Working with a designer to spec out guidelines for UI controls and implementing them.
- Investigating user bugs and implementing fixes.
- 4+ years of front end development experience - you can develop across multiple platforms
- Excellent HTML5 and CSS3 knowledge, responsive design, storybook js
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc, InVision, Figma)
- Experience working with a modern JS frameworks, e.g. Angular, React or Vue.js
- Knowledge of client-side state management and routing
- Experience with Devops, GitHub Pull Request workflow
- Experience managing and mentoring other developers an asset
- .Net development including C#, ASP.Net Core (MVC, REST interfaces using Web API)
- Data dashboards, Azure/AWS, GraphQL,
- Project Management tools such as Jira, Azure DevOps
- Previous domain knowledge in the Real Estate Finance Industry
About Derivative Path
Derivative Path is a leading provider of capital markets and derivatives technology services to assist mid-sized U.S. financial institutions, buy-side firms, and commercial end-users execute and manage their over-the-counter interest rate derivative and foreign exchange transactions. Founded by derivatives industry veterans, Derivative Path is pioneering a solution for Corporate America to more efficiently and seamlessly access and trade debt and derivatives.
About Monetics platform
Monetics is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) debt management platform that revolutionizes the way commercial debt borrowers, lenders and servicers manage their loans. The platform eliminates manual processes, provides real-time loan vitals and identifies untapped value through an all-in-one risk management platform. Now a division of the fast-growing financial technology company Derivative Path, Monetics was founded by seasoned PropTech and real estate professionals to drive collective intelligence across the commercial lending ecosystem with the tools necessary to operate effectively and efficiently.