Full Stack Developer
ArchitechToronto, Remote19 days ago
Architech is a Toronto-based software company with over 15 years of experience in creating technology solutions for clients across North America. We leverage the latest cloud technology and hire top talent to modernize applications so that businesses can succeed in today’s digital world.
Our Dream Team is based in Vancouver, Toronto, and Krakow, Poland. The team consists of over 100 certified technical experts in our Product, Design, Engineering, and Delivery disciplines. Our values drive our culture of success: Think Big, Be Open & Collaborate, Never Fail a Client, Grow Our People, Do the Right Thing, and Embrace Change.
It’s all about the environment
Satisfy your curiosity and desire to learn. You’ll work very closely with a diverse tight-knit group of creative people who are passionate about technology and software. Not only will you work in a collaborative and nurturing environment, you’ll also grow your existing skills while keeping up with current and upcoming IT industry trends.
We grow when you grow
We encourage and support continuous learning by ensuring everyone stays active in the tech community. To help you with this, we offer tools and programs such as Learning Budget, Certification Bonuses, Internal Bootcamps, Summit Days, Lunch & Learns and much more. And this is just the beginning. Check out all our other great benefits.
Welcome to Architech.
- Build scalable, reliable, resilient, secure systems that are built open source with cloud first architecture.
- Implement responsible web and/or mobile design principles using the latest technologies.
- Work in an Agile team with Designers and Product Owners to continuously iterate and build feedback into the solution.
- Be part of the team that architects and delivers the nuances within our overall technical strategy.
- Commit to our ever-evolving CI/CD chain and working templates.
- Work with technologies such as AWS and our partner technologies within projects including Azure, DotCMS and Red Hat.
- Approach new projects with the client needs and users in mind.
- Be open to learn and absorb the rapid changes in the engineering industry.
- Understanding of object-oriented design principles and RESTful APIs such as, Java.
- Experience with AWS and good understanding of DevOps.
- Solid understanding of CSS and CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap, Foundation and Sass.
- Knowledge and experience with CI/CD using Jenkins or Circle CI or Travis.
- Strong knowledge of development tools and programming languages, and preferably have experience working with cloud technologies.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Be passionate about providing inclusive and accessible experiences to our partners, including seeing products and features through the lens of Accessibility first and championing this vision across our teams.
- Be willing to work with many teams, trying new methods and helping others learn new ways.