Full Stack Developer
Xerris IncAnywhere3 months ago
Are you someone who is passionate about software development and loves helping bring companies into the cloud? Do you want to join a remote-first company that is rapidly growing? We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer to join our team working on an exciting integration project. This is a Full-time position.
We are a remote-first company and are distributed across five time zones.
- Design and develop our Platform services and applications by following patterns and best practices
- Evaluate product implementation plans to deliver highly scalable and reusable services
- Develop high-quality code to implement business value
- Implement and maintain applications and services using CI/CD pipelines to automate the distribution process.
- BS in Computer Science or a related field
- 6+ years of experience in professional web development.
- Great communication skills as a member of a Remote-First team
- Passion for web technologies and a desire to remain up to date with the latest technologies.
- Minimum 2 years (3 or more years strongly preferred) of experience in Dotnet Core or Python
- React Experience
- AWS - Infrastructure as Code (CDK, Terraform)
- Developing and using RESTful APIs.
- Good experience with shared code and use of source control platforms (GitHub).
- Knowledge of Agile software development processes.
- Appreciation of software development best practices.
- Experience working in a DevOps/Continuous Delivery environment and associated toolsets (CircleCI, JIRA)
- Skilled with writing and maintaining automated unit tests
- Experience working on different cloud providers (AWS, AZURE, GCP)
- Experience working with Lambdas
- Experience working on high-traffic, responsive websites and applications
- Experience with Data Warehouse
- Experience interacting and coordinating UI designs with business