Full Stack Developer
LodgeLinkCalgary, AB14 days ago
LodgeLink is a tech start-up headquartered in Calgary that delivers efficiency and cost control for complex workforce travel. We offer an-end-to-end crew travel management solution, from accommodation to transportation and powerful technology that provides significant mid-office savings, and transparent reporting to ensure cost control. LodgeLink is the fastest growing ecosystem of hotels and lodges in North America. Customers have access to over 50,000 hotels and 10 million rooms throughout Canada and the United States. Learn more: www.lodgelink.com
LodgeLink is a caring company that applies innovative technology to transform workforce travel. We collaborate and share in a relentless pursuit to deliver superior customer experiences and help our customers get where they need to be. As a LodgeLink employee, you’ll join an agile, inventive, and dependable team with a bold vision to be the ecosystem for workforce travel.
We look for exceptional, diverse people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to join an innovative and rapidly growing company that is focused on customer success. People with a can-do team attitude, who are at their best when the pressure is on. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and want a career, not a job, we might be made for each other.
We have a full-time position for a Full Stack Developer in Calgary, AB.
As a full-time member of our growing team you will have the opportunity to extend our platform using a mix of Node, GraphQL and React in a lean and modern product development environment.
Our ideal candidate is a team player and avid learner who is passionate about finding the right technical solutions to complex problems. They will have 4+ years of development experience with several years of development in both React and Node.js. Experience with GraphQL is a strong asset.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop web applications in a full stack environment with React, GraphQL, Node.js, and REST API technologies
- Help build out our platform and integrate new features by writing quality, test-driven code
- Collaborate with the Solution Architect, Product Owners and your peers in finding the best solutions to our most challenging business problems
- 4+ years of software application development experience
- 2+ years building node.js web applications
- Experience working with Node.js and the React Framework
- Working experience with REST APIs and Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with GraphQL an asset
- Experience with TypeScript
- Working knowledge of MySQL. An asset if paired with TypeORM or other ORM experience
- Azure DevOps development and CI/CD experience an asset
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
For more information, please visit https://www.lodgelink.com/careers/
LodgeLink is an equal opportunity employer.