Full Stack Developer
InnosphereRemote20 days ago
Full Stack Developer (Remote)
The Full Stack Developer is responsible for coding Single Page Applications and Application Programming Interfaces. They are experienced with containerization and infrastructure as code. The Full Stack Developer utilizes unit testing to produce high quality code. They are familiar with orchestration tools, microservices, and service mesh layers.
- Writing React SPAs
- Writing APIs as NodeJS microservices
- Writing unit tests
- Engaging in performance tuning and scalability engineering
- Working with team, peers, and management to identify objectives and set priorities
- Performing related SDLC engineering activities like sprint planning and estimation
- Working effectively in small agile teams
- Providing creative solutions to problems
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and execution
- University Degree in Computer Science or related program
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in software development
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with NodeJS
- Experience with ReactJS
- Experience with CSS/Sass/Less
- Exposure to Amazon Web Services
- Exposure to Terraform, Ambassador, Istio, Kubernetes
Founded in 1997, Innosphere provides technology staffing solutions to clients across North America. We have specialized in remote work for over 15 years. Our staffing solutions include fully managed development teams coupled with expert consulting, full-time hiring, and flexible staffing.
Innosphere is a permanent remote company but we do have offices in Guelph and Kitchener-Waterloo to provide employees opportunities to work intermittently in an office environment. We have collaborative space for meetings, lunches, and company events. Our employees have the freedom to choose where they prefer to work.
Innosphere is committed to providing its employees with endless possibilities to learn new things and to work with the latest technologies.
When we hire, we look for people who embody our core values:
· Honesty - We believe in acting with authenticity and integrity—being candid and transparent in all that we do.
· Understanding – We value taking time and investing resources in order to deeply understand those that we interact with.
· Adaptability - If something is no longer working, we are not too proud to change. Our strength lies in our ability and willingness to grow, adjust, and try something new.
· Partnership - We believe in active collaboration, working together toward the same goals, and celebrating success together.
Life as an Innospherian
Who we are and how we work:
- Work from home or office
- Flexible work schedule
- Open door policy
- Team owned deliverables
- Virtual water cooler talk
- Open office floor plan
- Team based strategic planning
- Daily stand up
- Group brainstorming sessions
- Charity Initiatives
- Promote from within
- Casual dress
Some other perks:
- Breakfast, pop, snacks, beer, and coffee always on tap in our kitchen
- Frequent catered lunches
- Generous time off
- Free gym membership
- Above average benefits (Dental, Health, Vision, STD, LTD, AD&D, Life, Dependant Life)
- Yearly professional development budget
- Regular company outings and family events (VR night, Raptors games, axe throwing and more)
- Employee lotteries (for Raptors tickets, cool tech etc.)
- Lunch and Learns
Innosphere welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Only applicants meeting the criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process. Must be currently residing in Canada and legally permitted to work in Canada.
Please reply directly to this post with a cover letter and resume. No phone calls please.