KitchenFuelToronto, ON14 days ago
KitchenFuel is an emerging meal prep software that makes it easy for restaurants to sell subscription meal kits with an amazing customer experience. With a range of flawlessly connected solutions, our objective is to make meal prep accessible to everyone through simplifying the experience for its customers and partners.
The KitchenFuel Platform is an ERP that automates back-end kitchen processes and provides a custom eCommerce platform to delight customers. We help meal prep businesses and restaurants to reach new customers and generate a new recurring revenue stream through subscription meal kits.
KitchenFuel is seeking a full stack Django developer to help our professional services team enhance our product offerings. We are passionate about building great software and looking for like-minded individuals who share this passion and who are continuously looking to learn and grow.
As a key member of the project team you will:
- Work with a small and focused team to design and develop new features and releases.
- Collaborate with other team members to flesh out technical requirements.
- Take full responsibility for development of new features on an existing complex application.
- Work across the full stack of application layers.
- Work in an Agile environment.
- Champion technical decisions and implement elegant solutions to the tasks at hand.
What We Are Looking For
- Expertise in Python, PHP, or an equivalent object-oriented language
- Ability to work in the full-stack (comfortable switching between the front and back-end)
- Restful API design and implementation
- Experience working with cloud first applications
- Experience working with docker
- The ability and willingness to take complete ownership over a feature, bug or entire project and drive it to completion
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and/or equivalent development experience
Inquiries to email@example.com