Full Stack Software Developer
Fiix SoftwareToronto, ON, Canada4d ago
We’re looking for a Full stack Developer to help take Fiix’s explosive growth to a whole new level. We think most software is too complex, too many features with too many promises. We're on a mission to change that - to build truly superior software that changes the way people work. Our team is growing fast and we're looking for talented developers just like you that are hungry to innovate.
What you will do:
- Build and develop our microservices infrastructure using AWS Cloudformation, Docker, Terraform and other IAC technologies
- Design and develop highly scalable and robust microservice applications using the principles of Domain Driven Design, Command Query Responsibility Segregation and Event Sourcing
- Work closely with your team in developing Java Web Service applications using Spring Boot, JPA and Axon Framework
- Design and develop rich front end experiences using Angular, and connect with APIs that are also developed by your team as well
- Work across other microservices teams to solve deployment, integration and operational challenges in a microservices based platform
- Supervise, plan, and execute deployments of microservices, and be responsible for the smooth running operation of the microservices your team maintains
What we are looking for:
- A full stack developer who wants to work in a great company and help their team succeed!
- You have strong experience with Angular 2+
- Your experience with Cloudformation is an asset.
- You are unafraid of change and can refactor and work effectively with legacy code.
- You understand and can demonstrate knowledge of common, Design Patterns, OOPS concepts and SOLID design principles.
- You have experience in working with modern build tools and have worked with CI and CD.
- You appreciate TDD, and you're great with developer testing tools and methodologies.
- You have experience using Git for source code management.
- You have been exposed to Agile methodologies.
- You love working in a collaborative setting and thrive on the idea of collective success in achieving common goals.
- You focus on delivering high quality software and care deeply about code quality, readability and reliability.
- You are a self-starter with a strong desire to work on a small collaborative team in an agile environment.
- A B.Sc., M.Sc., or Ph.D. in Computer Science would be ideal.
At Fiix, we recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.