Full Stack Software Developer
CubohVictoria, BC4 days ago
Cuboh is a fast-growing start-up with a mission to digitize the restaurant industry through workflow, integration, and analytics software as a service (SaaS). Founded in 2018, Cuboh has grown to serve thousands of restaurants in the USA and Canada, with many new restaurants signing up each month. Cuboh graduated from the 2019 Y Combinator batch, was awarded VIATEC’s Victoria Startup of the Year 2019, and took home third place at the 2019 New Ventures BC Competition.
The restaurant industry has struggled with razor thin margins and inadequate technology for too long. Cuboh’s technology, team, and ideas will always go the extra mile for its customers and promise transparency, reliability, and support to restaurants along the way. We help your favourite brands be listed on the top online ordering platforms (SkipTheDishes, Doordash, Grubhub, and many more!) while automating most of the process. We do this by consolidating all services onto one platform and integrating them with the restaurant’s POS (Point of Sale) system. For more information, visit: www.cuboh.com
Why Join Cuboh
Cuboh offers a small, fun, energetic, and highly collaborative work environment. You can expect to accelerate your career by developing in-demand skills while joining Victoria’s inclusive technology community.
- Downtown office
- Flexible work space (home or office!)
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Unlimited paid vacation
What we value:
Powered by honesty: We believe that honesty is a missing piece in all companies. We will -- always -- choose to tell the truth, even when people are not ready to hear it.
We see beauty in the struggle: We are driven by the belief that great things take time. We have learned to love the process, and want you to love it too.
Our tech stack consists of:
- Python (Django)
- React & React Native
Come help us with projects like...
- Building our web applications which help restaurants manage their delivery operation
- Deploying and scaling our services (coded in Python) which revolutionize the way restaurants manage online ordering platforms
- Automating our development and deployment process
- Testing and Quality assurance for a big range of modules and services
- 3+ years experience developing production software at scale
- Previous experience in fast paced environments and developing Saas sofware
- Experience with REST API development and best practices
- Proficient in Algorithms and Data Structures
- Extreme attention to detail and data security
- Ability to mentor less experienced developers