Full-Stack Web Developer
ImprovingCalgary2 days ago
Job Posting – Full-Stack Web Developer
Created: February 17, 2021
Role: Full-Stack Web Developers, multiple positions
Level: Intermediate to Senior
Employment type: Contract and Full-time - Q2 Intake
Location: Calgary, AB
Are you a Full-Stack Web Developer looking to create, develop, and deliver superior solutions for a variety of clients? Join a high-performing team of leading developers passionate about modern web development technologies, practices, and processes as you further your career – learn from peers and share your knowledge and experience through mentorship of fellow developers.
What You’ll Do
- Build robust and scalable applications using languages and frameworks that may include C#, Java, React and Angular.
- Solve business problems by leveraging modern web technologies to implement on various platforms – mobile, cloud, SaaS etc.
- Oversee the implementation of web and software development best-practices.
- Support clients with your adoption of Agile principles and Scrum-based techniques and processes.
- Implement functionality with an awareness of performance, design, reliability, and scalability.
- Provide guidance to technical teams in code/design reviews to elevate team’s technical competency.
- Leverage your consulting skills to establish rapport and build trusted relationships with project stakeholders and the clients’ technical teams.
- Provide sound recommendations on critical decisions and identify opportunities to further support clients.
- Fulfill multiple functional roles such as: requirements analyst, architect, designer, and developer.
- A Full-Stack Web Development professional with intermediate or senior experience.
- An individual skilled in delivering products to market and implementing enterprise line-of-business solutions to meet the needs of companies.
- Team-oriented and a versatile professional who enjoys the challenge of consulting and mentoring.
- An analytical and creative thinker able to collaborate to solve technical challenges.
- A self-motivated individual who is exhilarated to gain knowledge in a wide range of business sectors.
- A continuous learner driven to explore new development technologies and practices.
- A graduate of a post-secondary program in Computer Science, or a related field.
- For employment opportunities within the Calgary market, you should be or plan to be living in or near Calgary when in-office work returns.
Why You Should Apply
- Receive support and mentorship from the brightest, most experienced professionals in the industry.
- Gain exposure to multiple industries and technologies.
- Benefit from project delivery support and mentoring in your client engagements.
- Opportunity to attend Improving’s public training offerings to expand your technical skills and achieve relevant industry certifications (e.g. PSM, PSPO).
- Participate in our in-house ImprovingU technical and personal development courses.
- Connect, engage, and have fun within a positive, inclusive atmosphere.
- Enjoy a work culture that encourages growth and continuous learning to achieve greatness.
- Learn, grow, and share in the success and accomplishments with our clients and the Improving team.
Improving is a consulting company so many of our open positions depend on contractual agreements with our clients. Timing, required skills, and responsibilities may vary based on client engagement.