Who we are
At Inpixon, we are the innovators of Indoor Intelligence, delivering actionable insights for people, places and things. Combining the power of mapping, positioning, and analytics, we help to create smarter, safer, and more secure environments. Our Indoor Intelligence and mobile app solutions harness the future of the Internet of Things (IoT) now to create exceptional experiences.
We are motivated by and focused on our vision to 'do good' with indoor data and build something that can quite literally change the world we interact with. We take pride in the way we positively impact the daily lives of our customers and continue to push the boundaries of how our platform can benefit others. Inpixon's Indoor Intelligence solutions can:
Help transform workplace experiences. Through our Indoor Intelligence and mobile app solutions, we can help make workplaces safer and smarter as we return to work.
Help people easily navigate complex indoor spaces. We provide developers with the tools to add geospatially accurate maps to mobile and web applications. Our CMS, SDKs and APIs enable users to build and manage scalable, map-enabled apps that create and bring indoor maps to apps to power multiple location-based use cases such as indoor navigation, asset tracking, proximity messaging, business intelligence and more.
Create smart indoor spaces through location awareness. We provide industry-leading RTLS products that are used to provide accurate and actionable location data making indoor spaces more productive, cost-effective and safe.
Manage cybersecurity. With precise indoor positioning and wide spectrum RF detection, we can detect devices, control applications in secured zones through integration with Mobile Device Management, and uphold best practices, security policies and compliance in government, pharmaceutical, and financial agencies managing a sensitive work environment.
Optimize resources allocation. Through any number of our product features, we manage, prioritize, and control the way spaces are used and accessed. Whether it's staff allocation in retail space, managing temperature and electricity consumption in a workspace, we improve space utilization.
Inpixon Indoor Intelligence is continuously uncovering new ways to improve our lives.
We are looking for an innovative, creative and passionate Graphic Designer with proven experience to join our team. Reporting to our Toronto-based VP Marketing, you will be responsible for brand management, graphic design and sales enablement.
You will be part of a team that includes a Product Marketing Specialist, a Digital Marketing Manager, and a Digital Marketing Coordinator. The Marketing team at Inpixon supports the entire organization, including five acquired portfolios, and you will be the shared resource for product marketing, corporate marketing, and sales enablement. As a creative, you can champion your concepts and choices, navigating strong opinions and personalities from the stakeholder level down. As a hands-on designer, you can execute your ideas, take information and bring it to life, adapt, pivot, and deliver outstanding results from the purposeful layout of images in white papers to presentations and brochures; from icons and animated gifs to templates.
What's in it for you
Exposure. This is an exciting industry, exploring the unknown to enhance the way people experience indoor space. From the products we build and the solutions we provide to our global clients, you will have the unique opportunity to think about and create engaging graphics that convey effective and impactful messaging - and more, helping to evolve our established and recognized brand.
A high growth company. We are disciplined about pouring our R&D dollars into it, and we offer the best of both worlds: a funded, publicly-traded stable organization and a fast-paced, responsive, and Agile scale-up investing in research and the latest-in-everything.
Career development. You want to be part of a company that supports the growth of its people. You will have a voice - we want your ideas and your involvement. This is a place where you can make mistakes and learn from them. As a scaling company, the possibility of growing in ownership and ultimately managing a new team member in the future exists.
What you will focus on:
- Brand Management. You will further develop and maintain our brand guidelines, documentation and templates.
- Asset/Graphic Design. You will create and maintain a wide range of materials, including:
- Designing promotional material.
- Creating and establishing images, graphics, and icons.
- Creating and establishing web-ready images in line with our demanding content and social media calendar covering five product portfolios.
- Managing our website's front-end (images, icons, template concepts…) within the existing framework.
- Designing, creating and editing video content.
- Sales Enablement. You will design and maintain all visual materials and templates required to document, support and facilitate the sales process across the buyer's journey for multiple products. You will create:
- Sales decks, sell sheets, white papers, case studies, prospect correspondence, etc.
- Event materials supporting and promoting our presence at webinars, seminars, conferences, and trade shows.
What do you bring:
- The experience. You have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with websites, white papers, brochures, icons, and photo layouts. You can expertly take a technical product idea and create impactful and effective designs and images. You are creatively driven to go beyond the basics, to deliver exceptional results, and to take ownership of your work. You have experience building video content, including filming and editing.
- The technical toolbox. You are highly proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, AfterEffects and Premiere. You have expertise in creating animated gifs and vector graphics, applying HTML/CSS knowledge, and creating templates in Microsoft Office.
- The communication skills. You have outstanding written and verbal skills and can confidently present your work to stakeholders at any level. You excel at illustrating your ideas and plans and applying feedback while defending your choices. You are committed to your team, collaborative, and approachable.
Why join us:
Together is better. We are one team. We recognize that people join a company, and want to be part of a team because of a shared vision, mission, and opportunity. Our mission to apply the best and latest in IoT, data analytics, and AI to every day indoor spaces is what drives our work. The people we work with are what brings us together every day.
Together we make it happen. We got this. We are all rowing in sync, in the same direction, heading towards group success and individual championing. Everyone at Inpixon is engaged with what we do, who we do it with and why we do it.
Courage is contagious. We have the courage to innovate. We are willing to take risks, try new things, fail fast and learn from our mistakes. Accountability and responsiveness guide the way we work with each other and our customers.
Balance tensions. We prioritize competing concepts to scale and grow. We are a publicly traded company with a multinational outlook that nurtures a growth mindset. We measure outcomes not time, guided by the principle of being present and meeting goals and that provides the balance of life outside work.
If you feel you have 70% of the qualifications we are looking for and Inpixon sounds like something you want to be part of, apply now. We can't promise it will be a fit, but we do promise to consider your experience.
At Inpixon, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe that diversity & inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain people from a diverse candidate pool. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all abilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.