Senior Growth Marketing Manager
CardataOakville, ON2 months ago
At CarData, we provide autonomous, challenging work that encourages employees to learn, be innovative, and take ownership. As part of our team, you will work in a high growth environment alongside people who are passionate and supportive.
CarData’s mission is to offer companies across North America the easiest and most tax-efficient way to reimburse their employees for using their personal vehicle. Founded in 1999, CarData was launched by former fleet executives who identified a need for a cost-effective and equitable way to reimburse drivers. Today, we serve companies ranging from smaller regional enterprises to Fortune 500 corporations.
As the Growth Marketing Specialist, you will own our content marketing strategy and ensure it supports business goals. You will be optimizing existing channels and leading new channel experimentation. Your efforts will be critical to achieving our ambitious growth goals at CarData.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Develop and implement a content marketing strategy
- Manage the CMS and content calendar to ensure a consistent stream of content across all digital channels
- Create engaging and informative blog posts, social media posts and email campaigns
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice, and optimized for search engines and user experience
- Collaborate with graphic design team to create content and develop a library of digital assets and templates
- Ensure sales team is equipped with marketing collateral, messaging, etc. for all campaigns, product releases and ongoing selling activities
- Partner with Engineering team to develop informative and effective communications for product launches and new feature rollouts
- Develop a demand generation strategy that aligns with business goals and leverages all points in the marketing funnel (attract, engage, and retain)
- Implement, coordinate, and manage all marketing activities to build brand awareness, drive web traffic, generate leads, and funnel marketing qualified leads (MQLs) to the sales team
- Executing A/B tests of key marketing materials and campaigns to drive ongoing campaign optimization through digital channels
- Manage relationship with Google Ads vendor and evaluate performance of ads against established targets
- Implement SEO best-practices and conceptualize new SEO initiatives
- Collaborate with the CEO to set quarterly and annual targets (KPIs)
- Analyze existing traffic and conversion trends across various digital channels to identify areas for improvement and expansion
- Identify critical conversion points and drop-off points to optimize funnel
- Prepare activity reports and metrics on a regular cadence to evaluate marketing efforts and track performance against goal
- Present key findings from data to leadership and leverage insights to inform short- and long-term marketing efforts to drive the business forward
What You’ll Bring to the Team
- 5+ years of relevant experience in growth or product marketing role, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or related field
- Solid understanding of various paid channels (Google Ads, Facebook ads) and digital platforms
- Experience with Webflow, Marketo, and CRM tools
- Strong analytical skills with ability to derive insights, develop recommendations and utilize data to drive results
- Strong creative thinking and problem-solving skills, with the ability to recognize potential obstacles and proactively suggest solutions
- Highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written communication skills with extensive experience writing copy for various marketing mediums
- Ability to develop relationships with cross-functional teams, effectively collaborate, and deliver on shared initiatives
- Self-starter with a competitive edge
Why You’ll Love Working at CarData
- You’ll have the opportunity for career progression in a high-growth environment
- You’ll join a collaborative team of passionate professionals
- You’ll have the option of working where you work best – come into the office or work from home! Our office has free onsite parking and is just steps from Oakville GO station
- You’ll participate in an amazing benefits plan with generous vacation and paid time off policies
CarData is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be equally considered without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, language, citizenship, creed, religion, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, physical and/or mental handicap or financial ability. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels welcome to bring their authentic selves to work.
Should you require accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know.