Riva is seeking an experienced Revenue Operations professional to join our team. Contributing to the company's growth, you and your revenue operations team are an integral part of the success of the sales, business development, and marketing teams and the overall business.
WHO ARE YOU
You're a CRM expert with strong business analyst acumen and the ability to design technical solutions to solve business challenges. You thrive on enabling teams to work more efficiently and have all the right data to make effective decisions at their fingertips. You can design process and data strategies to support the entire customer journey and enable the business to scale rapidly.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
In this role, you’ll own the technology stack, be accountable for building the road map, and oversee the subsequent actions and activities. This role is a balance between strategy development and tactical deployment capabilities. More specifically, your accountabilities include:
- Lead and drive process excellence, including CRM-led processes and alignment across marketing, sales development, sales, customer experience and success, and other teams within the organization
- Own revenue operations tech stack and future roadmap, be the go-to person for new tools implementation, management, and training, and provide real-time support and diagnose issues regularly
- Utilize data to identify potential weaknesses in current processes and build and optimize processes to measure and support account engagement, demand generation, qualification, conversion, prospect and customer revenue, and other pipeline metrics
- Elevate customer data from static reporting to a strategic asset driving customer revenue growth, outlining the predictive analytics, and informing business performance
- Optimize our existing tools (Salesforce, Pardot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo etc.) to ensure greater adoption and impact across the entire organization
- Identify and evaluate areas of opportunity across our tech stack, processes, and workflows that will enhance revenue productivity
- Ensure senior management, sales, marketing, and other teams have access to key data, KPIs, reporting, and dashboards required to successfully manage revenue goals, pipeline development, and client acquisition costs
- Contribute to the creation of company-wide Business Intelligence (BI) infrastructure to measure key performance metrics
- Build and continuously improve reporting frameworks and dashboards that define and track the right key performance indicators (KPIs) to drive better product and go-to-market decisions with data-driven insights
- Translate business requirements to operational and technical requirements, resulting in fully built-out end-to-end project plans and solution design documents with key milestones and dates
- Work with senior executives and key stakeholders to gather requirements, design enhancements, create solution design documents and project plans, and manage go-lives of systems enhancements
- Manage, develop, and coach the revenue operations team to meet the demands of revenue architecture, tools, and operations
- Track, improve, and optimize CRM prospect and customer data quality and implement company-wide data strategy
- Help with annual goal setting, territory development and compensation plan optimization across the entire customer funnel
- Partner with finance on monthly, quarterly and annual reporting and to optimize processes
- Manage a team of two revenue, CRM, sales and marketing operations team members
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 5+ years of sales, revenue, or marketing operations experience in a B2B SaaS company
- Experience in a growth company and a strong interest in working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Salesforce mastery, including designing and creating complex dashboards and reports, workflows, and formula fields.
- Experience with Pardot, Zuora, ZoomInfo, SalesLoft, and Outplay
- Detail-oriented high-level strategic thinker with the ability to roll up their sleeves to solve problems and keep the company moving forward
- Ability to multi-task and expertly project manage processes and projects from start to finish
- Highly organized mindset, ability to prioritize tasks, and proactively communicate when help is needed
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Robust analytical skills and ability to analyze complex datasets and present them in a way that stakeholders can easily understand
- Continuous improvement mindset and ability to implement industry best practices
- Ability to partner with functional leadership, IT, sales, and marketing on go-to-market tech stack, including vendor evaluation, project implementation, data quality analysis, and architecture design
- Demonstrate initiative, project and change management skills, and the ability to learn and adapt quickly
MORE ABOUT RIVA
We are an Edmonton-based software development company with a global footprint. Our Relationship Engine creates seamless data flow between applications like email, calendar, contacts, and tasks and CRM – synchronizing data and eliminating the need for task switching, application toggling, and data entry duplication across platforms.
We offer a work culture that fosters diversity, equity, inclusion, and fun. Where curiosity is rewarded, and each day offers the chance to learn, grow, and contribute to the efforts of people you like, respect, and value.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
The total compensation package includes:
- RRSP matching
- Paid vacation starting with 3 weeks
- Paid wellness time allowing for flexible discretionary allocation for mental health, personal benefits, and personal time
- Extended health care benefits, dental and life insurance, including a health spending account and a flex spending account
- An annual birthday and end-of-year bonus day off
- Access to third-party Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off to volunteer with charities of your choice
- Professional development and training allowance for career advancement
- A great culture that fosters diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Work with a distributed marketing team that embodies the Riva Values – particularly, bring your passion, have fun, and improve daily
Make your mark on Riva’s bright future – and yours!
Must hold a valid work permit or be a permanent resident or citizen of Canada. Successful candidates will be required to clear a criminal background check.
Riva is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.