What you bring to the team
- Excellent communicator; able to shift your messaging depending on who you’re talking to in both written and verbal formats
- Forward thinker; always anticipating what’s coming next
- Exceptionally organized; able to multitask while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Problem solver; like to dig into a problem and elevate thoughtful solutions
- Capability to develop a technical understanding of our product
- Ability to influence overall project success via effective change management tools
What you’ll be doing
- Plan and Manage the implementation with the customer and all associated stakeholders to project completion
- Facilitate regular project team meetings ,keeping stakeholders on track
- Assimilate multiple viewpoints, opinions, and direction to identify, and resolve gaps and discrepancies within the project - Escalating when necessary
- Stay up to date with product knowledge as well as market understanding
- Establish a high-trust relationship with your customers through both project management and product knowledge
- Influence change within customers to drive adoption of best practices and successful implementation, deriving optimal ROI and adoption of the product
- Lend subject matter expertise and knowledge management to the stakeholders and ensure customer satisfaction through quality and timely delivery
- Perform ongoing risk-management to minimize project risks
- Monitor and control overall project performance
Developing the way we work
- Collaborate with Customer Success Manager regarding account strategies, opportunities, and insights
- Evaluate processes and procedures to promote change, process, and best practices for both Andgo and our customers
- Identify and develop implementation processes that could be used as a framework for future clients
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Collaborate and communicate across teams within Andgo to ensure a seamless customer implementation experience
The ideal candidate
- 2+ years Implementation experience - SaaS or other software related products
- Solid understanding of best practices in project lifecycle methodology and project management principles
- A curious attitude that lends itself to learning about our customers and understanding their business
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic growth environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of a customer organization, including executive and C-level
- Strong leadership qualities enabling you to be in the driving seat for the direction and pace of the project
- Experience implementing software solutions
- Proven track record of multitasking while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skill, both written and verbal
- High comfort with a variety of project management tools
- Ability to run multiple, complex projects concurrently
- Ability to identify project issues and risks
Nice to haves
- Experience working with Enterprise level accounts (>5K employees)
- PMP Certification
- WFM Scheduling experience
- US Healthcare experience
Work with us!
- Remote-friendly (Canada & US)
- Comprehensive health & dental benefits
- Professional development budget
- 4 weeks of vacation
- Flexible Hours
- 10% Time: work-related side projects of your choosing
- Great team members
- Opportunity to make an impact on Healthcare
**If you feel like you might not possess all the qualities we are looking for, we still want to hear from you! We believe in growing talent and building a diverse team that values growth and personal development.**
Simplifying complex interactions, Andgo facilitates communication for unplanned, immediate need vacancies and planned absences, ensuring the right person is in the right shift at the right time.
We believe that we, as a team, work best when we work closely together, and when ideas can be exchanged in an open and honest manner. We want our team to understand the “why” of the work they’re doing, and how it fits into the overall picture of Andgo as a product and business.
The culture at Andgo Systems is by D.E.S.I.G.N.
- Does the right thing. You solve the right problems at the right time, in the right way.
- Exhibits a growth mindset. You won’t hear the words ‘because we’ve always done it this way’ at Andgo. We’re a growing company filled with growing individuals. You are always looking for new solutions, open to change, and seeking knowledge.
- Shows authentic self. You contribute positively to Andgo’s culture. You support authenticity and fun in your workplace and community.
- Innovate & iterate. Our team is built up of smart people who do good work. You create and elevate thoughtful, well-defined solutions when proposing ideas.
- Good people help first. You have a service-first mentality, whether it’s helping a co-worker or a customer, you add value to every interaction. You have answers before our customers have questions.
- No ego. You thrive in an environment with open and honest communications. No ego means you understand feedback is an important process of improvement and are willing to change your view when presented with new, different, or additional information.
These shared core values are how we hire, review, reward, and recognize our team, so it’s important that you share these values in order to be a part of the Andgo team.