Information Security Analyst, Identity and Access Management
Altus GroupToronto, ON19 days ago
Who we are
Altus Group is a leading provider of software, data solutions and technology-enabled expert services to the global commercial real estate (CRE) industry. We are a single provider of end-to-end CRE solutions empowering clients to make informed decisions and drive strategic growth.
Headquartered in Canada, we have approximately 2,250 employees around the world, with operations in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. We are at the center of what drives the real estate industry and continue to break ground every day with innovative solutions and best practices that touch every aspect of the real estate life cycle.
Reporting to the Manager, Information Security GRC, we are adding an Information Security Analyst to the global team. You will standardize, define, document and operate identity and access management (IAM) processes across the organization.
Who you are
You may be at a big four consulting group working on IAM for clients or you may be part of an internal team. You are an Information Security Analyst, who is driven and inspired by a culture of continuous security improvement, adoption, and best practices. You want to join a scaling organization where you can grow your hands-on skills, exposure across a cutting-edge tech stack, and opportunities to work on industry-leading software products.
What's in it for you?
Knowledge sharing and leading technology. Information Security is our top priority. We are actively pursuing modern technologies, tools, and approaches. You will play a valued hands-on role focused on identity and access management. You will be part of a collaborative team that fosters a learning and knowledge-sharing environment, enthusiastically pursues best practices, and continuously evolves our tech stack and our approach to security.
Career development. Joining now is a chance to grow your career as you are mentored by best-in-class global peers, working on leading products. As we continue to scale, so will your career opportunities with us.
Our new Information Security Analyst will:
- Design IAM processes. You will liaise with cross-functional internal stakeholders to analyze, document, communicate, and validate business and system requirements of existing Identity Governance processes. You will implement workflows with the concepts of audit and attestation.
- Optimize IAM processes. You will evaluate and deliver solutions for internal customer access issues. You will generate access reporting from all supported systems and applications, as applicable. You will use SailPoint while enhancing optimization and streamlining efficiencies.
- Resolve issues. You will perform basic troubleshooting for SailPoint issues together with our technical SME’s, working closely with end users to resolve access issues and answer questions.You will engage with the rest of the Information Security team in regular activities including incident response and investigation; malicious email analysis; ServiceNow incident tickets.
Our new Information Security Analyst will have:
- A commitment to learning and collaboration. You have a devotion to evaluating and appropriately applying emerging and alternative technologies, frameworks, and methodologies. You thrive in a role where you can learn from and collaborate with peers and inter-disciplinary groups. You have outstanding communication skills and an appreciation for diverse opinions and approaches.
- The experience. You have 3 years of hands-on Information Security experience, specifically focused on Identity Access Management (Business roles, entitlements catalogue, User Access Provisioning, Privileged Access Management) including Access Certification, Provisioning/De- Provisioning, Application On-boarding. You are comfortable taking a consultative approach to information gathering, eliciting functional and non-functional requirements within Identity and Access Management.
- The technical skills. You have hands-on familiarity with Identity & Directory platforms and authentication technologies such as SAML, LDAP, SailPoint, Microsoft Active Directory. SailPoint IdentityIQ (IIQ) experience (preferred). Ideally, you have security certification such as SSCP, CISM, CISSP, SANS, or GIAC. You may have SailPoint certification.
Come realize your potential at Altus Group!
Altus Group is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required, and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please contact us at email@example.com or 416-641-9500.
Need any more reasons to join Altus?
In 2005, we started with 400 employees and have grown exponentially to over 2,250 around the globe today. Altus Group employees don’t see boundaries, they see opportunity. They deliver results for our clients and our company and are recognized and rewarded for the value they create. This is an opportunity to work on multiple projects that encompass many industries, geographic reach, and high profile design.
At Altus, we want you to realize your potential. We value collaboration and knowledge sharing of best practices. We support professional growth and we actively seek out ideas. This is the place to present the newest research, to introduce the coolest tech, and see it come to fruition and be applied. Your work will make a difference.
Altus Group isn’t just about the amazing work we do. We work hard to create a dynamic company culture that reflects the values of our employees and what motivates them individually and as a team:
Altus Cares - We are always seeking ways to give back to our communities, and support causes important to our employees. We are actively involved in local charity work and we believe in laying the groundwork for a more prosperous future. Our personal highlight is our involvement with Ronald McDonald house in four different countries where we volunteer every September as a company.
Education - We believe our employees represent the best this industry has to offer and we want to reflect their commitment to education and continued learning.
At Altus Group, we are proud to say that many of our teams are comprised of members who have been here five years or longer. We think that speaks volumes about our atmosphere and our people.
Opportunity awaits - come realize your potential at Altus Group!