Ministry of Attorney General
Integration Senior Software Specialist
$82,578.37 - $94,300.04 annually plus 9.9% Temporary Market Adjustment
An excellent senior opportunity for a dedicated professional
The Information Systems Branch is responsible for providing strategic IM/IT leadership for the Justice and Public Safety Sector, and for the provision of IM/IT services to support our sector program areas and stakeholders. The branch includes six divisions: Strategic Planning and Digital Transformation, MCIO/ADM, Client Services, Program and Portfolio Management, Service Design and Architecture, Chief Technology Office.
The Integration Senior Software Specialist will be working with a new team of Integration Service Specialists and will report to the Integrations Senior Product Owner. The team is responsible for providing integration services development (code writing), testing, deployment, and advisory services using agile methodologies and practices for the sectors many business units.
This position is responsible for writing code for integrations and managing the Integration Dev Ops Team. Additionally, this position will be responsible for managing the ministry corporate integration software architectural development environment and infrastructure across multiple environments and ministry/sector, mission critical applications and to provide technical expertise and standards to systems professionals developing, implementing, integrating, and maintaining ministry custom applications.
Qualifications for this role include:
- Degree, diploma or certificate in Computer Science or related discipline or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Minimum three years’ experience as a technical lead. Preference may be given to applicants with more years of experience.
- Experience with API development and integration and continuous development environments.
- Experience using Jenkins and similar continuous integration technologies.
- Experience using version control technologies such as subversion and Git and development in an open source environment.
- Experience supervising staff and providing technical advice to work teams.
For more information, and to apply online by March 12, 2023, please go to: https://bcpublicservice.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/97012