Fiix SoftwareToronto, ON, Canada4d ago
As an Integration Specialist you will collaborate with our Product team to design and deliver high quality integrations to the largest ERPs in the world. Reporting to our Lead Developer, you will be part of a team that's focused on ensuring our integrations are best in class.
What you will do:
- Collaborate closely with Product Managers, client stakeholders and various cross functional teams to define integration requirements
- Efficiently manage multiple projects concurrently focusing on scope and achieving timelines
- Design, development and deploy integration solutions for Cloud, On-Premises and Hybrid scenarios
- Build solutions to solve business problems by understanding all aspects of an integration and the flow of data between different systems
- Deliver high quality, clear and maintainable integrations
- Proactively address potential and current integration challenges and develop solutions to continuously improve in these areas
- Establish best practices in services development, integration of applications and govern detailed designs
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years experience building end-to-end integrations for enterprise solutions; preferably using Dell Boomi or another iPaaS platform
- Integration experience with ERPs such as NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience consulting or working in a Professional Services capacity
- Strong project management skills and able to effectively work on multiple projects at the time same
- Self starter and comfortable working in a fast-paced, growth oriented environment
- Collaborative team player and thrive on the idea of collective success in achieving common goals
- A B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science or equivalent is ideal.
At Fiix, we recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.