Who we are
Successfully operating for over 15 years, we are a market leader in enabling Enterprise DevOps. iTMethods Managed DevOps SaaS Platform securely enables global enterprises to integrate, migrate, and modernize their complex, multi-cloud, and multi-vendor DevOps environments. The result is our worldwide clients can build better software, faster and more securely, to enhance their pace of innovation.
We are in a great position to capitalize on the tremendous industry growth of DevOps, and how companies accelerate Digital Transformation. We offer both the excitement and agility of a startup and the profitability, safe haven, and client opportunities of an established company.
We are very excited about our growth and are looking to expand our team of innovators, consultants, and collaborators who drive that success. Every day, everyone here strives to be an active part of the best DevOps platform and delivery teams our clients have ever worked with.
This is a chance to work with the best, at the best job you've ever had. We ask for your ideas, expertise, and commitment. In return, we give you access to smart people, an opportunity to further your knowledge, and the chance to build innovation for the real world.
Who we need
We are looking for an Intermediate Accountant to support our Accounting and Finance growth initiatives. You will bring the energy and drive to maintain good processes and contribute to optimizing areas in need of improvement.
What’s in it for you
Technical challenges. You can expect complexity. You will learn new processes, adopt new technologies and be asked to use your professional judgement, accounting knowledge and critical thinking to support our growth initiatives.
Exposure. Embodying the one-team mentality, you will have the opportunity to be in touch with technical team members, leadership, and C-suite to maintain, support and scale the quality of Finance and Accounting deliverables.
Growth. Be prepared to transfer and scale your Finance and Accounting skills. We will love to hear your ideas and support you in the implementation of good initiatives. You will apply and expand your technical expertise and be part of a compliant, transparent and results-driven Finance team.
What you will do:
- Billings: Ad-hoc, monthly and project-based billings.
- AR: You will monitor billed services and ensure that customers are compliant with our AR policies
- AP: Receive and categorize incoming Invoices, performing 3-way matching, and routing them through the approval system. You will manage our periodic payables run
- Accounting: Journal Entries, Reconciliations, sub-ledger maintenance
- Data: You will record, maintain, and track financial data ensuring that is up to date and in the proper format for Reporting
- Reporting: You will manage standard reports (AP, AR, Estimates, Monthly consumption of Services) and assist management on period closing such as month-end and year-end
- Products. You will accurately account for product sales - both time and materials and software products that require different accounting treatment and accurate capture alongside related costs to provide these products to customers
What you bring:
- The education. Preferably you have a certificate, diploma, or degree in Accounting or Finance. Business Administration is also welcomed if you have an in-depth understanding of full-cycle accounting, accounting principles, deferrals, and percentage of completion concepts,
- Experience: 2+ years of proven experience working with AR, AP, Billings, Bank Recs, Journal Entries, sub-ledger Reconciliations to month-end processes
- Technical skills: You have the necessary Excel skills and exposure to ERP systems. Preference will be given to applicants with proven knowledge of QuickBooks Desktop or other accounting software.
- Soft skills: Attention to detail, accountability, teamwork mentality and organization
- The drive: You don't wait for problems to be solved, but instead, seek out the information and use your resourcefulness to develop and implement solutions. You know how to prioritize your tasks and work with a sense of urgency. You thrive in an ever-changing, scaling environment.
- Communication skills: You have strong written and verbal communication skills and can work across teams and build relationships with clients, vendors, management, and C-level executives. You are obsessed with providing outstanding customer service and exceeding service levels.
- A continuous improvement mindset: You are a lifelong learner, continuously seeking knowledge, hands-on experience, and measurable results. You seek opportunities to create and fine-tune repeatable processes and procedures. You monitor areas in need of improvement and communicate the need for automation.
Our people empower our clients; we empower them.
We are equally passionate about our clients as we are the people who make up our teams. We look for and welcome smart, talented people. Narrow role descriptions do not constrain our teams. They are empowered to pragmatically solve problems, with the autonomy to make decisions that will drive success for our clients. Employee success is driven by our customer obsession.
We work hard to stay connected and relay our appreciation for our people. With a wellness allowance, lunch-and-learn demo opportunities, and (remote) social gatherings, this is a place that prioritizes the need for balancing career development, physical well-being, and mental health.
Interested but worried you don't have everything listed here? If you have even 70% of what we're looking for, we still want to hear from you and encourage you to please apply. While we can't guarantee an interview, we'll consider your application.
iTMethods is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required, and will work with you to meet your needs.