Intermediate Full Stack Developer
White WhaleCalgary, ABa month ago
Job Description: Intermediate Full Stack Developer
White Whale, a Calgary-based AI company is looking to hire an Intermediate Full Stack Developer. The candidate would work with White Whale’s product team to build the front and back end of our AI platform, DeepSea.
- Software Development using React, Node.js, Redux, ES6 syntax, Python, Redis, Angular and Web Pack, Flask and Sanic (Docker and Hapi.js experience is a plus)
- Assist the Product team in designing, building and testing the platform’s UX/UI.
- Work closely with docker to test and develop microservices
- Build reusable react components using the redux pattern
- Build routes, controllers, and models within microservices in a secure way
Experience and Skills
- 2+ years of experience in front and back end development
- A Bachelor's degree in software engineering/development, computer science or other related fields. (Full Stack Developer certifications or courses will be considered)
- Experience with React, Node.js, Redux, ES6 syntax, Python, Redis, MongoDB, SQL and Web Pack
- AWS, Docker, Redis, Flask and Hapi.js experience is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to solve problems on your own
- Resourcefulness in the face of hard challenges
- Initiative to learn
What you can expect in this role at White Whale
- A sense of purpose and delightfulness when you go into work everyday
- A stage to make an impact and job craft to your skills and interests
- Be part of a close-knit astronaut team to share your wins and losses
About White Whale
White Whale is a technology company that empowers businesses to turn their data into insights using AI Analytics. Our AI platform, DeepSea, combines data ingestion, intelligent algorithms, and rich visualizations to provide our clients with all the necessary tools to make sound, data-driven decisions.