Two permanent full time positions available.
These positions are in Victoria.
An eligibility list maybe established for future permanent and/or temporary appointments.
Natural Resource Information & Digital Services (NRIDS) is the information management/information technology (IM/IT) service provider and organizational partner to the Natural Resource Ministries (NRM). As the centralized authority for all information, geospatial data, and technology across the NRM, NRIDS is leading the transformation and modernization of business practices through new and innovative technology solutions, continuous improvement projects and operational IM/IT solutions.
The Intermediate Technical Analyst plans and manages infrastructure technology solutions across multiple platforms, program areas and a variety of systems environments, including configuration, installation and integration services.
The BC Public Service is committed to creating a diverse workplace to represent the population we serve and to better meet the needs of our citizens. Consider joining our team and being part of an innovative, inclusive and rewarding workplace.
For information about the Indigenous Applicant Advisory Service please visit: Indigenous Applicant Advisory Service - Province of British Columbia (gov.bc.ca)
Qualifications for this role include:
- Degree, diploma, certification in the computer science field or a related field.
- Experience in investigating and implementing complex IT integration challenges.
- Experience troubleshooting, testing, implementing software and hardware solutions.
- Experience with one or more phases of project management and change management.
- Experience providing support and guidance with content development to clients in an information technology environment.
- An equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered.
For more information and to apply online by March 1, 2023, please go to: https://bcpublicservice.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/96659