Inspirational, innovative and entrepreneurial - this is how we describe our empowered teams. Combine your passion with purpose and join a culture that is thriving in the face of change.
Make an impact with our Technology - Operations team as an IT Coordinator. This diverse team of tech-savvy problem solvers embraces digital transformation and the possibilities technology brings to the future of our industry. As a trusted advisor, you’ll support, utilize and maintain MNP’s technology to ensure smooth IT operations, enabling team members to work efficiently and effectively.
MNP is proudly Canadian. Providing business strategies and solutions, we are a leading national accounting, tax and business advisory firm in Canada. Entrepreneurial to our core, our talented team members transcend obstacles into opportunities and are successfully transforming mid-market business practices.
- Provide deskside support to team members both locally and remotely across Canada
- Support the deployment, configuration and use of our core set of applications, including tax and accounting applications
- Provide technical support relating to desktop, laptop, printers, scanner configuration and mobile devices
- Implement and maintain equipment standards, policies and support processes
- Install software and deploy hardware as required
- Perform data recovery operations
- Utilize ServiceNow ticketing and Knowledge Base systems
- Be able to work independently and as a member of a larger Technology team
- Deliver one on one and group training, both in person and remotely
- Availability to work occasional shifts outside of standard hours or in an on-call rotation, as necessary
- Maintain flexibility to travel regionally
Skills and Experience
- 1+ years IT experience with similar responsibilities
- An understanding of:
- Active Directory
- Networking concepts
- Installing and troubleshooting print devices
- Imaging hardware
- Backup systems
- AV Equipment
- Knowledge of Microsoft based Operating Systems and software including:
- Windows 10
- Office 365
- An understanding of telephony systems and concepts
- Familiarity supporting key applications such as TaxCycle, CaseWare and other consumer accounting packages would be considered an asset
- Experience in asset management and planning preferred
- Experience working with the business to assess business needs would be beneficial
More than a paycheque, MNP is proud to offer customized rewards for our team members. With a focus on health and wealth, we provide an extensive list of benefits that support our unique culture and foster work-life integration.
Our MyRewards@MNP program offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside of the office. Be rewarded with generous paid time off including 4 personal days, firm sponsored social events, a group pension plan with 4% matching contribution, voluntary savings products, bonus program eligibility, a wellness subsidy, health and dental benefits, mental health resources, exclusive access to perks and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible ‘Dress For Your Day’ environment and more!