Katipult's Development Team is working not only on improving the company’s product, but also on increasing their ability to deliver highly functional architecture. This is a long term vision founded on a number of practices - from encouraging individual autonomy and deep learning, to congratulating team members when they’ve done a great job. We want to continue to build a talented team of Developers who will own their role, work hard to improve themselves, and encourage others to do the same. Katipult is a white-label investor management software that enables companies to design, setup, and manage equity and debt investments and funds across multiple distribution channels including web, mobile, and social media.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Intelligently breaking down problems into MVC solutions
- Attending progress meetings via Google Hangouts and other meeting software
- Communicating with team members via Slack and JIRA
- Interacts with the Katipult team in-person and online on a daily basis, and with clients when needed.
- Work remotely within an Agile environment
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 1-3 years of experience in back-end web development. Proficiency with Laravel, CakePHP or similar MVCs
- Good teamwork and shared code repository skills
- GIT, PHP, MySQL, jQuery, Amazon Web Services
- Self-motivated and can work independently, while still excelling in a team-based environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with the Product team
- Understanding of Unit Testing
- Respond to customer feedback & testing
We are unconventional, hard working people who are looking for leaders and people that are easy to work with. If you are up for the challenge and believe you can help our company get to the next level, we want to hear from you.
We provide relaxed but professional team culture. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with advanced technology and talented developers.
We want people who share our values: Accountable, Driven, Connected.
Expect a lot of independence, challenging work, and a talented team to support you to reach your professional goals!