At Cardata, our goal is to simplify the administrative and financial burdens experienced by companies with employees on the road. We partner with our customers to find the easiest and most cost-effective solution, using best-in-class technology, to reimburse their employees for using their personal vehicles for work.
We're moving into the next chapter of our company's growth and are looking for a Learning and Development Manager to join our team!
Who You Are:
A self-starter with passion for helping others learn and grow! As a highly collaborative individual, you excel at partnering with internal stakeholders to identify needs, and then leverage your experience in L&D to create highly engaging content and training sessions that address the gaps. You enjoy having the space to exercise your creativity, while addressing critical business issues and helping people continue to grow and excel in their careers!
If you are looking for the opportunity to shape a learning and development function within a fast-growing tech company, this is the role for you!
What You'll Be Doing:
- Spearhead the development of a world-class onboarding program for all new hires
- Deliver engaging and informative onboarding sessions to acquaint new hires with Cardata
- Partner with people leaders and team leads to create team-specific onboarding plans
- Conduct needs analyses for teams and organization to identify knowledge and/or skill gaps and propose appropriate learning and development solutions
- Organize regular company-wide and team-specific training to address needs
- Identify and negotiate third-party facilitators and subject-matter experts to deliver training
- Own the creation and management of content for Cardata’s learning management system (LMS) and intranet
- Collaborate with the People Partner to create individual growth and development plans
- Collaborate with the People Partner to develop skill tracks and leverage our internal tool to foster skill development
- Support a culture of coaching, empowering leaders to develop their team’s performance on how to build high performing teams
- Commit time on an on-going basis to your professional growth, including courses, reading, webinars, etc.
What You'll Bring:
- At least 5 years’ experience in organizational learning and development, teaching and/or training role
- Demonstrated experience conducting needs analysis, program design, facilitation, coaching, and evaluation.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and facilitating training and presentations to stakeholders at various levels
- Familiarity with learning management systems and content authoring tools (I.e. Articulate Rise)
- Solid understanding of coaching and mentoring principles, and professional development best practices
- Exceptional co-creation and partnering skills, with the ability to communicate with and influence stakeholders at various levels
Why You’ll Love Working at Cardata:
Cardata provides you with a flexible, autonomous environment that encourages employees to experiment, innovate and learn. As part of our team, you will be surrounded by supportive leaders and caring colleagues who are dedicated to taking on new challenges, focusing on the customer, and working as a team to achieve success. Additionally, you will be provided with:
- Competitive salary + commission plan
- Flexible working hours
- 100% employer paid benefits
- Healthcare spending account + Wellness Spending Account
- 15 days vacation plus additional paid time off
- 3 pit-stop days (Cardata's own version of mental health days!)
- Opportunity to work remotely
Cardata is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be equally considered without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, language, citizenship, creed, religion, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, physical and/or mental handicap or financial ability. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels welcome to bring their authentic selves to work.
If you require accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know.