ArchitechToronto, Remote7 days ago
Architech is a Toronto-based software company with over 15 years of experience in creating technology solutions for clients across North America. We leverage the latest cloud technology and hire top talent to modernize applications so that businesses can succeed in today’s digital world.
Our Dream Team is based in Vancouver, Toronto, and Krakow, Poland. The team consists of over 100 certified technical experts in our Product, Design, Engineering, and Delivery disciplines. Our values drive our culture of success: Think Big, Be Open & Collaborate, Never Fail a Client, Grow Our People, Do the Right Thing, and Embrace Change.
It’s all about the environment
Satisfy your curiosity and desire to learn. You’ll work very closely with a diverse tight-knit group of creative people who are passionate about technology and software. Not only will you work in a collaborative and nurturing environment, you’ll also grow your existing skills while keeping up with current and upcoming IT industry trends.
We grow when you grow
We encourage and support continuous learning by ensuring everyone stays active in the tech community. To help you with this, we offer tools and programs such as Learning Budget, Certification Bonuses, Internal Bootcamps, Summit Days, Lunch & Learns and much more. And this is just the beginning. Check out all our other great benefits.
Welcome to Architech.
The Marketing Manager is a key member of our leadership team, reports to our Chief Revenue Officer, and is responsible for leading all aspects of our marketing strategy and its execution.
To be an effective team member, you will:
Define and execute a plan to drive increased awareness of Architech in our target market
- Define content strategy and engage internal and external resources to create content, plan for SEO
- Push content thru social media, events, press, web, email and other channels
- Establish metrics for determining content and channel effectiveness, drive continuous iteration and improvements
Define and execute a plan to drive new lead generation / new client acquisition
- Establish a lead nurture and conversion plan to capitalize on brand awareness activities
- Establish an account-based marketing plan to engage targeted accounts
- Ensure content and tactics are developed to capture and engage prospects effectively
- Support Architech’s partnership initiatives and leverage co-marketing opportunities
Establish management system for marketing initiatives
- Ensure marketing initiatives can be effectively measured and optimized, and reported
- Assess and recommend marketing tools and technologies
- Define and manage budget
Leadership and management
- Develop a team, coach and mentor team members
- Engage effectively with Sales, Delivery, and Finance colleagues, be a great team-mate
- Ensure alignment with and support Architech’s Talent and Culture initiatives
- Engage and support team-mates across the organization to help create content
We’re looking for a candidate who has:
- Well-rounded marketing experience with a proven track record of accelerating growth across multiple channels and building programs from the ground up
- Excellent communication skills, able to write and edit to help us get to great copy
- Expertise in digital marketing including SEO, email and social media
- Expertise with account-based marketing
- Strong background in performance marketing; quantitative skills; ability to use data to develop insights for program optimization and investment decision-making
- Biased to action - able to find creative ways to get things done, experiment and pivot as needed
- Management / team lead experience; strong leadership and team building skills - an active listener who draws out individual and team strengths
- 8+ years’ experience in progressively senior marketing roles; ideally with the most recent at a technology or professional services company
- You have a passion for technology and driving transformative change
- You are a problem solver … for your company, and for your clients
- You care about accountability
- You place a high value on learning and growth; you seek feedback
- You care about culture, values and climate; you value diversity