Marketing Manager, Lifecycle
Stage TENToronto, ON19 days ago
About Stage TEN
Stage TEN is a rapidly growing tech start-up and production studio based in Toronto, pioneering live video technology designed for the next wave of digital creators. More than 170,000 creators, brands and media companies around the world use Stage TEN - and we’re just getting started.
We are leading the way for remote live video production, partnering with artists such as Cardi B and Justin Bieber, as well as producing for Chrissy Teigen, YouTube Originals’ and Music, Atlantic Records, McClatchy, and XBOX (to name a few). Our proprietary web-based studio allows creators, brands and media companies to easily produce shows and interact with audiences from around the world.
Who We Are
We live in a moment of profound change and can no longer afford to be spectators. That’s why our technology invites creators and audiences to engage with each other in a way they’ve never been able to before - with real agency and equity.
We’re committed to generating the kind of products that redefine our world, shaping it into one we all want to live in - diverse, inclusive, unequivocally progressive and anti-racist. But we know that the only way we’re going to get there is by cultivating an extraordinary team of people committed to this same vision as we grow our team.
Our team is made up of master technologists, creators, innovators and entrepreneurs who are at the forefront of the live video revolution. We are laser focused on defining the future of live content, obsessively experimenting with interactive and transactional video technology. We’re a small team of eclectic people, who get excited about video codecs & frameworks, creative formats and baked goods.
We’re looking for an energetic and motivated marketing professional to lead and execute our marketing strategy and support our sales funnel.
In this role you will be responsible for taking an analytical and creative approach to thinking about new potential customers, using effective communication skills and strategies to introduce our products and services to the right people at the right companies. You will be directly communicating with customers, energizing them about the future of live video commerce. Stage TEN offers the opportunity to work in a startup environment with a fun team of the world’s top creative minds.
What’s in it for you
This role will give you tremendous hands-on experience in the fast-growing and quickly evolving mar-tech, video and eCommerce industries. With this role you will finely hone integral skills for marketing SaaS and tech products.
- Define and execute marketing strategy for customer acquisition and retention.
- Design programs to launch new products, cross-sell, support sales funnel and engage customers with appropriate channels.
- Define and create content that caters to growth and driving website traffic and social media engagement.
- Lead and manage website initiatives that convert traffic into leads, pipeline, revenue.
- Own end-to-end marketing automation infrastructure within HubSpot.
- Maintain data quality, build weekly, quarterly and annual reports on marketing campaigns and be a leading advocate of data hygiene practices.
What you bring to the table
- 3-5 years of experience of lifecycle marketing and customer nurturing
- Passion for marketing, and up for the challenge of building something from the bottom up
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working with Marketing Automation Tools such as HubSpot
- Experience building and maintaining websites and tracking traffic (Google Analytics)
- Experience with ABM, Ads, SEO and Paid Search
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
*Please note, due to COVID-19 this role is currently remote.