Marketing Operations Specialist
BenchVancouver, Toronto, Remote24 days ago
We acknowledge that Bench headquarters is located on the traditional, ancestral, and unceded territory of the Coast Salish Peoples, including the territories of the xʷməθkwəy̓əm (Musqueam), Skwxwú7mesh (Squamish), and Səl̓ílwətaʔ/Selilwitulh (Tsleil-Waututh) Nations.
Our mission is to make a profound difference in the quality of life of one million people, by removing the financial complexity of entrepreneurship.
Businesses need to understand their financial performance, but for many smaller ones, this means a trade-off between doing their books and running their businesses.
Bench solves this dilemma by taking bookkeeping off of their hands. Learn more about us on our About page.
We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for you to join us on this incredible journey.
What’s the BizOps team all about:
Bench’s Business Operations team designs, configures, builds, and reports on the systems and processes that enable the rapid scaling of Sales, Client Success, Operations and People teams. As a member of this team, you’ll play an integral role in increasing the efficiency and efficacy of fellow Benchmates each and every day. You’ll be empowered to identify areas where we can improve, present recommendations to capitalize on these opportunities and turn your recommendations into actions. You’ll gain foundational knowledge of an industry-standard techstack, enabling you to become an expert in Salesforce, Marketo and other associated systems implementation, configuration and optimizations.
Reporting to our Team Lead, Business Operations, you will have the opportunity to hone your project management, structured problem solving, process development, and analytical skills with the support of a high-performing, collaborative team. You’ll be an influencer and a key contributor to driving the success & growth of a company that's changing what's possible in the industry.
What you’ll be getting up to:
- Administer technical aspects of marketing software and tools, including management and maintenance of the connection between SFDC and Marketo to ensure high data quality, expedited lead flow, and proper campaign tracking
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management, including campaign architecture, segmentation, lead scoring, lead nurturing, data quality, and reporting
- Maximize automation to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace.
- Develop training and resource materials for existing marketing tools highlighting standard methodologies and opportunities for efficiency.
- Provide solutions for implementing and/or enhancing customer engagement technologies, including marketing and sales automation platforms, marketing analytics and BI solutions, content, asset, and web management tools.
- Drive efforts to integrate 3rd party and internal tools for new and existing technology solutions from evaluation to implementation.
- Help build and maintain a library of landing pages across multiple platforms
- Provide day-to-day support to the life-cycle marketing, demand generation, and sales teams.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have:
- 2+ years of experience working in Marketo
- Proficient with Salesforce; building and managing the integration with a marketing automation tool (Marketo, Pardot, Responsys, and etc.) and CX platforms such as Airkit.
- Knowledge of industry best practices for marketing automation and the ability/desire to learn new tools and technologies quickly
- Data-driven with a passion for sales and marketing alignment, process efficiency, and continuous improvement
- Creative, trustworthy, engaging, organized, and passionate about marketing automation
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
The extra details:
- You’ll have my unconditional support and together we’ll look back and we’ll be so proud of what we’ve built.
- You will get to learn and grow by working with a team of unconventional & diverse leaders, from ex-business owners to consultants, all coming together to achieve the same mission.
- You’ll have a competitive salary (based on experience), great benefits (health, dental, vision,etc.) & perks, stock options, and more.
- You have the opportunity of a lifetime to truly make a difference in the lives of millions of entrepreneurs.
- We're a remote-first team augmented by physical space, and you'll need to be able to travel to Vancouver regularly once it’s possible to do
We believe that unchecked biases disproportionately impact the most marginalized people in society—including but not limited to BIPOC, LGBTQ2S+ people, immigrants, and people with disabilities. We strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or other marginalized communities because we believe that without you, we are all less. At Bench, we don’t stand for tokenism. We stand for representation.