Mobile App Developer
Krux AnalyticsRemote11 days ago
Mobile App Developer
Please follow directions on how to apply at the bottom of the posting. Failing to do so, will not result in consideration.
At Krux, Innovation Happens Together, by being a true partner to our customers, by valuing collaboration and teamwork, and by including a diversity of industry and life experience.
As a Mobile App Developer at Krux you will make an impact by building a key application that enables our data collection and analytics. You will work with a team that is self-motivated to solve problems, excited to learn and be challenged, and like to have fun.
Who are we?
Krux builds innovative SAAS solutions for the mining industry. We empower our customers to make better decisions through real-time data management and analytics. Understanding our customer's needs and the ability to solve their problems is what sets us apart. Krux, founded in 2016 and headquartered in Alberta, has global reach. We support client's operations on every continent (well, except Antarctica).
What you will do
· Develop attractive and highly useable mobile applications for a variety of platforms.
· Work with business and engineering teams to define, design, develop, test, and deploy solutions.
· Collaborate with the team to continuously improve our best practices and mentor other developers.
Who you are
· You are passionate about building software.
· You embrace new technology and are excited to expand your skills.
· You love being challenged to solve a new problem.
· You are a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
· You are a team player that is always ready to help out a co-worker.
What you bring
· Post-secondary training in computer science or software development.
· Experience working with Angular 5 and above, Node.js.
· Experience with dev tools including Git, Azure Dev Ops, Visual Studio, Jira.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong attention to detail, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
· Ability to collaborate and operate in an agile environment.
· Knowledge of drilling and/or mining industry would be an asset.
When you Work at Krux
· You will be valued and respected. We believe every team member brings valuable ideas and experiences no matter their seniority. We support and empower the team, and trust you to get the job done.
· You will be part of a team where we lend each other a hand. We strive for high performance by fostering an environment that emphasizes communication, collaboration, and mentorship. We believe that the only way to succeed is together.
· You will help our customers. Not every role is customer facing but at the end of the day we are all working to make our customer’s lives easier. Our goal is to create innovative solutions with a strong emphasis on user experience.
· You will have a life outside of work. We have partners, kids, families, and friends too, so we realize that work is just one part of your life. Krux offers work life balance with flexible hours and work from home options.
We value the power of our differences and at Krux, we walk our talk. We have a diverse team including in leadership positions and are dedicated to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We ensure equal opportunity for all applicants and encourage people of all visible minorities, including Indigenous applicants, and those of any religion, sex, age, ability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression to apply.
If this position sounds like a great fit, we want to hear from you! Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
· Submit your Cover Letter and Resume
· And one special request. Also include an answer to this question in your cover letter: What technology is most exciting to you?
· You must live and be able to work in Canada.