//uld a meaningful career
At LifeWorks, we offer more than career opportunities, we provide career opportunities to make meaningful contributions to people’s lives. The extraordinary expertise of a more than 7,000-strong workforce is harnessed to support the employees and families of the organizations we serve. Our innovative programs have a lasting impact on the health, financial security and productivity of 24,000 workplaces.
As a .NET developer, you’ll work in an organization that is modernizing quickly, embracing cloud services, agile development, DevOps, AI and ML, and event driven architecture.
There’s lots of opportunity at LifeWorks! No matter your level, you’ll have the chance to learn and grow your career by working on challenging problems at scale, and leaving your mark on our systems and solutions, while working with an incredibly talented team.
You’ll improve people’s lives and well-being worldwide while also being part of a culture that “walks the talk” and values work-life balance with opportunities for hybrid or remote work and full access to all our wellbeing products including discounts/perks.
- Collaborate with internal teams to conceptualize new products/features and improve existing solutions
- Utilize industry best practices to deliver high quality, scalable software
- Generate artifacts supporting the SDLC, including high-level design and detailed design documents
- Prepare estimates and complete application impact analysis for any new feature requests
- Support for any technical issues, questions and challenges that may arise during the execution of a project
- Sets high standards for own work and ensure high quality outcomes are achieved
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related study or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years of software development and related experience utilizing Microsoft technology stack
- Proficiency in architecting/designing/developing large n-tier business systems for high availability and scalability based on the Microsoft .NET platform.
- Proficiency in .Net technologies including C#, WCF, MVC, Multithreading, ADO.Net, RESTful Services, IIS.
- Proficiency with Microsoft SQL server design, development and troubleshooting and a good understanding of relational database systems
- Experience in code testing methods (e.g., test driven development or behavior driven development) and tools (e.g., unit testing frameworks, mocking frameworks, etc.)
- Solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle, Object Oriented Analysis, Object Oriented Programming and Design
- Advanced working knowledge in software development methodologies including design patterns, enterprise integration patterns, systems analysis and design, database design
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication, organizational and collaboration skills
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- .NET Framework, .NET, C#, ADO.NET,
- ASP.NET ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET WEB API, REST, WCF
- Version Control – Git, TFS
- SQL / TSQL
- Design & Architecture
Nice to have:
- Web development with Angular, JSON, Java Script and CSS
- Classic ASP, COM/COM+
Where permitted by law, LifeWorks employees must be fully immunized to access a LifeWorks office or customer premises.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process or those needing job postings in an alternative format may e-mail a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fulfilling work that matters
LifeWorks is in the business of helping organizations help their people and in the process, we strive to elevate ours. We're always looking for talented professionals and strategic leaders looking to make a difference in the lives of the people we serve. We appreciate the interest of every applicant; however, we contact only those selected for an interview.
At LifeWorks, we are committed to putting our people first. Our priority is to optimize the health and productivity of our people. In light of COVID-19, our company continues to monitor the global situation and following local guidance in each of our communities to ensure the health and wellbeing of our employees.
Safety is our highest priority, and while the goal is to ultimately return to the office, we are currently working remotely and are connecting with candidates through virtual interviews, recruitment events, and information sessions.
We are excited to connect with you virtually, and look forward to receiving your application