WESTMAN COMMUNICATIONS GROUP (Westman) is seeking applications from energetic, highly motivated individuals to become part of our growing team!
Westman is an industry-leading communications provider based in Brandon MB, offering residential and commercial High-Speed Internet, Digital TV, and Phone services in communities across Manitoba. Westman also owns and operates radio stations Q Country 91.5 FM and 94.7 STAR FM, which broadcast throughout southwestern Manitoba. Established in 1977, as a locally owned and operated cooperative, Westman is dedicated to delivering competitive and innovative services, providing an exceptional member experience, and supporting the communities they serve. Westman empowers their employees to be innovative, team-oriented, community-based, and customer-focused, championing a culture centered around strong values.
Reporting directly to the Manager, Residential Sales and Service, the Omnichannel Sales Representative is a hybrid position primarily responsible for the door-to-door selling of cable, Internet, and phone services to potential members within Westman’s large community footprint. A percentage of time will also be spent operating within the Westman office providing excellent customer service and increasing sales with existing and potential members. The Omnichannel Sales Representative is responsible for creating customer accounts, processing service changes, and keying in customer payments through various software systems. This position focuses on generating new sales leads, building relationships with potential members, and performing various follow-up tasks with existing members and current Westman partners.
What you’ll do:
- Generate door-to-door sales of Westman services; create new leads and build relationships with potential members
- Provide pleasant, professional, knowledgeable service and exceptional customer support via face-to-face and telephone interaction; process work orders for new services, moves, changes, service disconnection, and rental equipment
- Promote the features, advantages, and benefits of our services and assist customers in determining the cable, Internet, and phone services best suited to their needs
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Minimum 2-3 years of sales experience within a fast-paced and customer focused environment. Door-to-door sales experience would be considered an asset
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a customer service role consisting of daily interaction with customers both in person and by phone as well handling of cash and other related clerical duties
- Proficient use and knowledge of software applications; highly organized and efficient
- Strong interpersonal skills; an effective and influential communicator both in person and over the phone
- Friendly, courteous, and upbeat with a “can-do” sales driven attitude; strong relationship building skills with a customer experience focus
- Proven aptitude to listen and respond appropriately; proven ability to work independently, take initiative, and make decisions
- A high level of professionalism, integrity, and credibility
- Must be available to work flexible hours as well as hold and maintain a valid driver’s license and have access to a personal vehicle
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: This position is open until filled.
Westman is a successful, fast-paced and dynamic organization, with a positive, team-oriented work environment. We offer competitive compensation including a comprehensive and unique benefits package. Leverage your knowledge with a local technology leader.
Apply today to join our team at https://westmancom.com/careers and start your exciting career journey with us!
As an equal-opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. While we thank each applicant for their interest, only selected candidates will be contacted.