Partner Account Executive
ArchitechToronto, Remote17 days ago
Architech is a Toronto-based software company with over 15 years of experience in creating technology solutions for clients across North America. We leverage the latest cloud technology and hire top talent to modernize applications so that businesses can succeed in today’s digital world.
Our Dream Team is based in Vancouver, Toronto, and Krakow, Poland. The team consists of over 100 certified technical experts in our Product, Design, Engineering, and Delivery disciplines. Our values drive our culture of success: Think Big, Be Open & Collaborate, Never Fail a Client, Grow Our People, Do the Right Thing, and Embrace Change.
It’s all about the environment
Satisfy your curiosity and desire to learn. You’ll work very closely with a diverse tight-knit group of creative people who are passionate about technology and software. Not only will you work in a collaborative and nurturing environment, you’ll also grow your existing skills while keeping up with current and upcoming IT industry trends.
We grow when you grow
We encourage and support continuous learning by ensuring everyone stays active in the tech community. To help you with this, we offer tools and programs such as Learning Budget, Certification Bonuses, Internal Bootcamps, Summit Days, Lunch & Learns and much more. And this is just the beginning. Check out all our other great benefits.
Welcome to Architech.
The Partner Account Executive is a key member of our sales team, reporting to our Head of Sales, and is responsible for leading our engagement with Microsoft and other prospective partners to drive new client revenue. You will be instrumental in helping us improve our capabilities in driving new client acquisition and in developing and strengthening our most strategic partnerships.
To be an effective team member, you will:
- Lead our efforts to engage with Microsoft and generate new client revenue
- Develop a sales strategy to guide Architech’s focus and engagement with Microsoft
- Identify targeted clients and engage them with an effective prospecting strategy
- Partner with Microsoft teams to gain their support and leverage in our selling efforts
- Engage Architech team-mates to support your sales efforts
- Support your Architech Sales team colleagues in their sales efforts in teaming with Microsoft
- Effectively manage your pipeline, forecasting and performance
- Manage the health of the pipeline and sales activities to ensure achievement of revenue targets
- Effectively use CRM to track activities, leads and opportunity stages
- Forecast monthly and quarterly wins with a high degree of accuracy and meet/exceed quarterly revenue targets
- Support Architech’s overall Microsoft partnership
- Engage with Architech team-mates and ensure that Microsoft certifications, lead generation programs, etc. are effective and aligned to revenue generation
- Develop other partnerships
- Work with Architech senior team to assess and pursue other potential partnership opportunities
- Contribute to the evolution of our sales strategy
- Help us ensure that the sales team is outfitted with the tools, processes and education and training necessary to be successful and world-class
We’re looking for a candidate who has:
- 8+ years’ experience as an Account Executive or Business Development Executive in a market making role developing a sales territory from scratch
- Track record of achieving/exceeding revenue targets
- Disciplined approach to selling, including tracking opportunities and forecasting
- Experience working with Microsoft as a vendor partner
- Experience developing successful sales partnerships
- Experience selling professional services
- Expertise in cloud technologies and modern software development practices
- Detail-oriented in gathering information about client needs, developing presentations, responding to RFPs/RFIs and writing SOWs
- You have a passion for advanced software technology and driving transformative change
- You are a problem solver … for your company, and for your clients
- You care about accountability
- You place a high value on learning and growth; you seek feedback
- You care about culture, values and climate; you value diversity