Who we are | About Levr.ai
Levr.ai is a venture-backed early-stage B2B fintech startup on a mission to transform the way businesses access capital and manage loans. As early-movers in a space with an enormous addressable market, we are looking for creative, smart, and experienced people to join us to solve problems for businesses and lenders across the globe.
What you'll do | About the role
As Product Designer you’ll support the engineering team to bring to life our vision of transforming the way businesses access financing and manage loans.
In this role you’ll work closely with our Co-founders (CTO & CEO), Engineering, Sales, Partnerships and Marketing teams to discover and scope the best UX/UI for Levr.ai platform users. You’ll own user research, lean experimentation of new designs and improve the user journey.
This is a full-time remote-first position, with a preference for candidates based in the PST time zone. Our team values relationships & human experiences, and often meet for team building events and necessary critical business meetings. We currently have team members in Vancouver and Toronto, Canada as well as in Australia.
- Work cross-functionally with all teams (founders, developers, fellow designers, sales, partnerships and marketing) to drive design vision and strategy that meets the needs of Levr.ai users, and lead the evolution of the Levr.ai platform
- Maintaining a high level of ownership of the user experience and develop a strong understanding of our small business users and finance / loans industry
- Design coherent and robust user experiences that takes into account edge cases in user behaviour (when required), data and feature evolution
- Design lean solutions quickly and efficiently, validating early ideas and testing risky assumptions through research, experimentation and feedback
- Continue to develop our design system and shape Levr.ai’s design philosophy to allow teams to ship quickly, with confidence
- Leverage design tools to visualize ideas and concepts; communicating them effectively for developers to implement with confidence
- Evolve Levr.ai’s long-term roadmap through incremental releases that provide value to users with fast data feedback loops
- Work closely with engineering and leverage quantitative metrics to make data-informed decisions
Who you are | Qualifications
- Located and legally authorized to work in Canada
- The ability to craft elegant and beautiful user experiences; you have strengths in product, visual, and interaction design
- Proficient in product design tools such as Figma, InVision, Balsamiq, Principal, Adobe, Framer, Miro etc.
- Experience in user-journey mapping, wireframing, prototyping, user testing
- Ability to iterate on product strategy and prioritizing the highest impact needs of Levr.ai users
- Experience designing for data intensive applications
- Experience running experiments and leveraging quantitative data to inform product and design decisions, and the product roadmap
- Experience working with design systems
- Strong communication skills; making sure the Levr.ai team fully understands the “why” behind your design rationale/choices
- As this is a remote-first and client-facing role, an ideal candidate is able to have distraction-free interactions via access with high-speed internet
Note: All candidates must be able to provide a portfolio of work or work samples to be considered for this role. As well as be able to visually demonstrate previous design projects and impact.
Nice to have
- Experience working in an early-stage startup environment wearing multiple hats and leading initiatives
- Knowledge of fintech or demonstrated curiosity around the finance industry
Compensation and other perks:
- 3 weeks of paid vacation per year (based on role and seniority)
- Paid day off to celebrate your birthday
- Paid time off between Christmas and New Years
- Participation in Employee Stock Option Program (ESOP)
- If needed, Levr.ai will provide Macbook, monitor, iPhone, and hardware accessories to do your best work
What we value at Levr.ai:
- Ownership & Initiative - We act and think like owners with our work and as actual shareholders of the company through our ESOP
- Curiosity & Courage - We create an environment to take risks, to try and iterate on new things. We have a growth mindset, and iterate on success and failure.
- Honesty & Empathy - We’re practice transparency while being respectful and kind. We make software, but work with humans.
- We are mission driven by purposeful work to change the borrowing experience for business owners
If this role aligns with your skills, experience and values please apply or reach out to any member of the Levr.ai team you know on LinkedIn.