ZeroKeyCalgary, Alberta, Canada4 days ago
At ZeroKey we have one mission; to drive optimization through digital transformation.
Our world is inherently analog, rendering most “things” invisible to the digital domain. ZeroKey is changing that, one factory, warehouse, and facility at a time.
Through our patented and breakthrough IIoT localization technology, Smart Space, ZeroKey is digitizing things that have never been digitized before. Driven by Smart Space’s millimetre-level 3D digitization accuracy, we’re bringing real-world workflows and processes into the digital realm like never before to power previously impossible digital solutions that redefine state-of-the-art.
ZeroKey is a venture funded, high growth tech company headquartered in Calgary, with regional offices opening soon in Toronto, Silicon Valley, and Stuttgart. Originally started in mid-2016, ZeroKey has experienced several consecutive years of tremendous growth on the order of 9,000% annually. Today, with 24+ core patents and products in use across an exponentially growing client list reaching over 15 different countries and 3 different continents, we are excited to be adding this new role to the team along with several others as part of our long-term growth plan.
Want to know what it’s like to work at ZeroKey? Join us for a tour of our brand new 20,000 sq. ft. facility in Calgary’s Airways industrial park: https://youtu.be/R8EGcdF-bds
You love technology, driven and want to work for a fast-paced company with big ambitions to change the industrial world for the better. You have a strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility for completion of objectives on time with no project left half-done. ZeroKey Spatial Intelligence is seeking a technical, driven, conscientious Product Manager to maximize product innovation by leading transformational product initiatives from inception to market launch and through the product lifecycle. You are the model team player, skillful relationship builder, that can collaborate and gracefully influence a variety of organizational functions. You will flow between high-level strategic planning and day-to-day project execution and between business level prioritization and deep technical discussions with engineering and R&D departments. You will set and achieve ambitious goals on growth, adoption, and performance, helping the company continue its upward trajectory worldwide.
- Act as the "market problem manager" from the outside-in to the rest of the organization and championing product through its lifecycle - from idea to end-of-life
- Develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to understand their challenges and values to find opportunities to grow ZeroKey’s market adoption.
- Define high-level product strategy and roadmap for ZeroKey positioning products balancing long-term product and partner strategy and shorter-term market needs.
- Map all product needs with detailed, well thought out requirements to maximize internal understanding of the product vision to maximize innovation velocity.
- Evangelize the value of product initiatives to engineering teams and business stakeholders by defining, tracking and reporting on metrics.
- Launch and commercialize spatial intelligence products to enable cross-functional teams to meet and exceed segment, regional and corporate goals.
- Become a steward of ZeroKey’s product innovation process to assist in effectively scaling the company’s growth.
- Work with Marketing and other appropriate groups on the go to market messaging and activities
- Thoroughly dissect the competitive landscape to inform product initiatives and arm business development teams with product-specific collateral to clearly convey ZeroKey’s advantage.
- 4+ years of product management experience in precise positioning/geospatial technology
- Degree in Geomatics, Electrical Engineering and/or Business-Marketing related field
- Basic understanding of product development processes
- Strong business & financial acumen
- Strong written and oral communication skills from both technical and marketing perspectives
- Experience with precise positioning applications
- Self-motivated team player with proven problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail and exceedingly organized
- Strong multitasker with keen ability to prioritize
- Works well in a collaborative environment
- Interest in cutting edge technology
- Willingness to travel, when appropriate and safe to do so.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $80,000.00-$110,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
We strictly adhere to municipal, provincial, and federal COVID-19 guidelines. This includes work from home arrangements, only essential staff permitted in-office, mandatory mask usage in all office common areas, and increased sanitization schedules.
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Product Management: 4 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place