Andgo Systems is looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our team and help to shape the future of our software system and the overall impact on our users. Reporting to the Product Lead, the Product Manager is responsible for facilitating the development of new features while aligning the product roadmap and our company vision. As we grow, we will continue to build more features and products to help create the best work environment for our users.
What you bring to the team
- Expert collaborator who can effectively work across multiple groups and ensure alignment.
- Results-oriented with a focus on achieving desired outcomes rather than delivering outputs.
- Always asking “Why?” first with a passion for solving root customer problems.
- Excellent communicator, able to motivate others and actively listen to and interpret feedback.
- Self-driven, continuously looking for improvements and enhancements
- Shows empathy for the user, considering their experience at all stages of development.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead and participate in collaborative problem-solving between customer needs, business needs, and the technical team.
- Understand Andgo's customers and their challenges through user insights, facilitating targeted discovery, and qualitative & qualitative data analysis.
- Strong understanding of Andgo’s product and how it integrates with external systems.
- Work strategically to ensure that everything we do aligns with the company's mission and goals.
- Stay on top of product trends & opportunities, including industry best practices, frameworks, tools, and more.
- Lead and manage feature planning and product process development from new idea to released feature.
- Prioritize competing demands and features using evaluation frameworks and tools such as RICE, Productboard, etc.
- Adaptive storytelling skills, ability to clearly communicate the "why" and adjust for different audiences.
- Collaborate with various teams on a project implementation plan using agile methodology and internal processes.
- Continue our tradition of building long-term collaborative relationships with our customers.
- Work effectively with diverse teams to achieve a common goal.
The ideal candidate
- Post-secondary education in business, computer science, or a related field
- Past experience coordinating projects with multiple stakeholders
- A foundational understanding of software systems
- Experience supporting the end-to-end implementation of projects
- Exemplifies empathy for the user, built up by previous experience interacting with customers and users
- Ability to identify and understand customer needs in complex environments
- Ability to manage time and resources in the face of competing priorities
- Experience and a solid understanding of project lifecycles using agile methodologies
Nice to haves
- Experience working in a B2B SaaS environment
- Experience with Healthcare or Manufacturing industries
- A technical understanding of complex applications
Work with us!
- Remote-friendly (Canada)
- Comprehensive health & dental benefits
- Professional development budget
- 4 weeks of vacation
- Flexible Hours
- 10% Time: work-related side projects of your choosing
- Great team members
- Opportunity to make an impact on the Healthcare industry
**If you feel like you might not possess all the qualities we are looking for, we still want to hear from you! We believe in growing talent and building a diverse team that values growth and personal development.**
Simplifying complex interactions, Andgo facilitates communication for unplanned, immediate need vacancies and planned absences, ensuring the right person is in the right shift at the right time.
We believe that we, as a team, work best when we work closely together, and when ideas can be exchanged in an open and honest manner. We want our team to understand the “why” of the work they’re doing, and how it fits into the overall picture of Andgo as a product and business.
The culture at Andgo Systems is by D.E.S.I.G.N.
- Does the right thing. You solve the right problems at the right time, in the right way.
- Exhibits a growth mindset. You won’t hear the words ‘because we’ve always done it this way’ at Andgo. We’re a growing company filled with growing individuals. You are always looking for new solutions, open to change, and seeking knowledge.
- Shows authentic self. You contribute positively to Andgo’s culture. You support authenticity and fun in your workplace and community.
- Innovate & iterate. Our team is built up of smart people who do good work. You create and elevate thoughtful, well-defined solutions when proposing ideas.
- Good people help first. You have a service-first mentality, whether it’s helping a co-worker or a customer, you add value to every interaction. You have answers before our customers have questions.
- No ego. You thrive in an environment with open and honest communications. No ego means you understand feedback is an important process of improvement and are willing to change your view when presented with new, different, or additional information.
These shared core values are how we hire, review, reward, and recognize our team, so it’s important that you share these values in order to be a part of the Andgo team.