FormatAnywherea month ago
Title: Product Manager
Reports to: VP, Product
We are living in some of the most exciting times for creative entrepreneurs. Visual artists are more empowered than ever before to capture the world around us - to share it and ultimately, to sell it. That’s why we’ve created a comprehensive platform that gives visual artists access to the tools they need so that making a name for themselves- and making a living - is easier than ever before.
Meet Format, where photographers get serious.
Created specifically for photographers, tens of thousands of members worldwide use Format to showcase their work and grow their careers. Our product suite includes a website portfolio builder, an online store, client management tools and more. With 45+ fully remote team members, tens of thousands of customers in over 190 countries, and voted the #1 online portfolio, we’ve come a long way since our inception in 2010, but have really only just begun. And did we mention we are 100% bootstrapped?
We’re looking for a driven, results-oriented, creative and strategic Product Manager who will help define, design and drive Format’s strategic product initiatives. The Product Manager will develop a deep understanding of our market, customers, product and business and translate that into product offerings that empower creatives to succeed.
What you’ll be working on at Format:
- Own and manage part of the Format product portfolio
- Identify product opportunities and drive roadmap planning & execution in accordance with company vision and strategy
- Work with designers and developers to lead project execution and delivery of projects
- Define clear metrics of success and user outcomes
- Analyze and report on the results of projects and initiatives
- Act as the voice of the customer using quantitative and qualitative data to make strategic product decisions
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with developers, designers, support, user research and stakeholders to ensure customer focus
- Ensure that we consistently deliver quality software and real value to our customers
- Stay up to date with the competitive landscape and products, monitoring emerging trends to ensure product market relevance and accuracy
- Work collaboratively with existing Product Managers to develop a scalable, systematic approach to backlog/roadmap generation, project execution, and reporting
What we’d like to see in our ideal candidate:
- 5+ years in a product management role, with strong preference for SaaS experience; bonus points for experience working at a startup
- Aptitude for recognizing and championing business opportunities and impactful user outcomes
- Track record of delivering high quality products, on time and on budget
- Servant Leader approach to team and project management. An ability to adapt your working style to get the best results from different teams.
- Ability to solicit and absorb information rapidly, prioritize and effectively make decisions
- Tactful and effective communicator
- Quick to recognize well designed, human-centric user experiences
- Experience with product metric tools and analysis (ie: Amplitude, Chartio). Comfort with SQL and Spreadsheets is a plus.
- Growth mindset with a keen interest to learn and grow beyond current skill set
We are a company built on the values we believe in—impact, trust, care, and simplicity. We move fast, solve important problems and continuously aim to do, and be, better. At Format, the work of every team member matters—whether it’s for our members, company, team, or culture—we all strive to make an impact with ideas that are better, smarter, and more innovative.
As a small, but mighty, 45+ person team distributed globally, we are fiercely passionate about our mission. Our team members make important decisions every day that have direct and tangible impacts on our business. We also care deeply about fostering a company that our team is extremely proud to work for—creating many culture building and social opportunities and providing competitive salaries, flexible work arrangements and great perks and benefits.
We have an amazing team that will be eager to help you succeed in your role and grow in your career. Learn more about us: http://wayswework.io/features/format
How to apply:
If this sounds like the right place for you, then get in touch! We can’t wait to meet you.
Format is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a work environment that is both diverse and inclusive. All qualified applicants are highly encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, creed, disability, or age. We are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.