At Coinme, we're large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You are part of the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of where you sit in our organization. A human touch in a digital world.
Digital currency can transform the way we conduct business and brings new benefits to both the corporate world and to consumers globally. Coinme is on a mission to help people everywhere understand and use the power of digital currencies as a delightful medium-of-exchange, and be accessible anywhere in the world, so everyone has a fair chance for financial prosperity.
From analyst to engineers, from marketing to client services experts, we're hiring to support your growth and ours – Together We Rise.
This is a rare opportunity for a growth-minded individual to join a fast-growing exciting mission that will significantly impact the financial services industry and transform the lives of billions of people around the world.
To support this mission, we are looking for a customer-obsessed, data-centric, experienced product manager to help define and drive the Coinme roadmap with compelling, innovative fintech solutions to solve customer pain points. This role requires not only excellent overall product management experience, but also direct experience with products and services that have large customer reach via mobile and web applications. A key aspect of this role is to drive high customer conversion and retention.
- Drive product strategy and development balancing company vision with customer needs for Coinme’s organic growth strategy
- Understand user needs, behavior and expectations through customer engagement, research, and diving deep into quantitative data
- Be an expert on the market, the domain, the trends
- Collaborate cross-functionally
- Lead by influence, both inside and outside the company
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager in a mass-market consumer tech company within a growth-focused team
- Customer focused with a deep passion for customer needs
- A passion for creating, validation and optimizing successful growth loops
- 4+ years of experience as a SAAS-based Product Manager
- Track record of quickly delivering high-quality user experiences, with exposure to a large consumer app or platform
- Experience working on a large scale platform or infrastructure
- Ability to lead and work autonomously, with a strong track record of execution
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with an ownership mentality
- Plan product launches and drive action throughout the organization to get products to market
- Plan and maintain the product backlog
- Participate in all aspects of the product development process from idea identification to go to market and retention
- Knowledge of Jira/ConfluenceDeeply curious and motivated to push the boundaries to create delightful solutions and experiences
- Experience with fintech a strong plus
- SaaS background, technical expertise, online investing or finance experience, startup history
- Bachelor’s Degree
- MBA is a plus
- 100% Coinme-paid health insurance options for both employees and dependents
- Diverse offering of supplemental insurances
- 100% covered Employee Assistance Program
- 401k with up to 4% vested match
- Professional development reimbursement
- Stock Options
- Generous time off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer Hours
Coinme is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.