About the Role
As the Product Manager of Security you will lead this critical and highly technical area. You will solve challenging customer needs by driving initiatives to strengthen security, privacy, and compliance as a competitive advantage in our product strategy. Your success gives our internal security team confidence that we are delivering a best-in-class data product, and gives our customers confidence that their data is as safe (if not safer) with Fivetran as it is in their own environment.
You’ll be a product leader that collaborates closely with our partners, core architects, CTO, and engineering to deliver new capabilities and broadly support the data ecosystem. This is a position of key responsibility with high visibility across leaders from Fivetran & our most important partners.
What You'll Do
- Drive the Enterprise Security product roadmap; set quarterly goals and track deliverables and results.
- Prioritize major initiatives to improve the security of the Fivetran platform in ways that directly impact our customers and revenue goals.
- Perform in-depth data analysis and customer research to identify areas of opportunity for improvements.
- Collaborate closely with architecture, engineering, analytics, and partnerships to drive successful changes.
- Evangelize the success of your initiatives both internally and externally.
- Embody our product team values of Curiosity, Ownership, Collaboration, Kindness, and Integrity.
Skills We’re Looking For
- Typically, 5+ years of product management experience
- Track record of shipping SaaS products that deliver measurable results
- Self-starter and driven to learn about the latest database and cloud technologies and industry trends to identify technical solutions to complex problems
- Technically conversant and able to collaborate easily with designers and engineers
- Highly collaborative cross-functionally and within product organization
- Strong attention to detail with a deep understanding of the big picture
- Ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience with databases (Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, etc.), data movement (real-time replication or ETL/ELT), multiple clouds (AWS, Azure, Google, Alibaba), cloud analytics destinations (Snowflake, Databricks, Kafka, RDS, Synapse, BigQuery, etc.), or API technologies
- Experience working with security teams and/or building security-focused products
- Prior experience building data products
- Cloud security or networking certifications
- Strong SQL skills
Perks and Benefits
- 100% employer-paid medical insurance
- Generous paid time-off policy (PTO), plus paid sick time, inclusive parental leave policy, holidays, and volunteer days off
- RSU stock grants
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Monthly cell phone stipend