RocketPlanCanada, Remote2 months ago
What You’ll Do
The Product Owner develops and communicates the product’s vision to be fulfilled by their agile team. The Product Owner is the team's key stakeholder who serves as proxy for the customer - both internal and external. The Product Owner represents the voice of stakeholders by maintaining and prioritizing a product backlog to ensure that development teams are working on stories that maximize business value and meet defined success criteria. The ideal candidate will be one with prior experience as a product owner, who is able to build strong relationships with our clients, can communicate clear and actionable requirements and demonstrates true passion for the role.
What we are looking for
- Minimum 3 years experience in Scrum and Agile
- Minimum 2 years Product Owner experience working in SAAS environment
- Proven problem-solving and analytic skills
- Thorough understanding of how to interpret business and technical needs and translate them into themes, epics and user stories
- In-depth understanding of Agile process and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation, leadership, and relationship building skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Who we are
We are a rapidly growing remote team of high-performing professionals who innovate & collaborate to build amazing software that will help control the chaos within the restoration industry.
How we interview
- We review your resume, and if we determine there is a match to the role, we will organize a video interview
- During the interview(s) we will look to learn about your product mindset and experience
- The Rocket Plan team will assess the interview(s), salary expectations and will determine if you are a fit
We want to keep the process as quick and painless as possible for both sides. We enjoy mutual conversations and since this is a technical product role, please be prepared to do a deep dive into the technology products you have worked on.