Reporting to the Product Specialist Lead, the Product Specialist is responsible for providing product expertise to both our customers and internally across teams within Andgo. Product Specialists support customers in onboarding Andgo within their organization, from design & discovery, implementation and training, and product launch, and support. Product Specialists are also an important role internally within Andgo, bridging user insights to the rest of the Product team, managing product education with our knowledge base and other materials.
At Andgo, we value our relationships with our customers; this candidate is passionate about building relationships and continually working with customers to learn their business and ongoing challenges and successes, which in turn allows us to develop meaningful products. This will require working closely with our customers and a thorough understanding of the Andgo system's operation, how it fits within a customer's IT landscape, and their day-to-day business operations.
This role requires keen problem-solving skills and a technical understanding of the Andgo system. A growth mindset is key; this person continuously looks for improvements in how we do things.
What you bring to the team
This role is responsible for providing a positive and valuable experience for customers as they begin to integrate the Andgo system into an organization's procedures and technical systems, and ongoing product support as customers continue to adapt and optimize their use of Andgo. The ability to explain the Andgo platform in plain language to multiple stakeholder types through training, support and workshops will be necessary to fully engage and successfully deliver our product. Many of our customers are large enterprise organizations that require multiple components when launching our platform: privacy, security, data integration and validation, workflow optimization, change management, training, and communication.
The successful candidate has experience working with IT in large organizations, software rollouts, engaging with various customers through training and support, and developing long-term technical relationships with a common goal. The candidate is able to effectively collect, understand, and evaluate product insights from the customer. An exceptional candidate is one who is passionate about helping customers by listening and providing value, all while improving our current processes and materials to better assist our customers. There is significant room to grow in this position.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage training, materials, and support for onboarding customers, alongside the Implementation team at Andgo The "go-to expert" for how the product functions inside a large customer organization.
- Contribute to building and maintaining a community of trust with our customers with frequent and meaningful communication.
- Assist with the execution of customer onboarding plans, including design & discovery, implementation and training, product launch, and support.
- Coordinate additional resources for the successful onboarding and support of customers.
- Work closely with internal technical teams to report on customer technical needs, user trends, and resolve customer inquiries using technical and non-technical methods.
- Develop onboarding documentation, define specifications for new training and testing tools, expand data management.
- Manage support of existing customers, including troubleshooting issues.
- Explore additional metrics, tools, and data to assist with the Product Team goals.
- Assisting customers with data requests, including ad hoc queries and reports, uploads, and metrics.
- Staying connected with the development of internal feature development. Contribute to the product roadmap with user insights, repeat issues and successes, new requests, and so on.
- Assist with rollout of new product releases, updating documentation, and knowledge base articles and internal processes where applicable.
- Assist the Sales team by conducting in-depth technical demos and subsequent population of knowledge base articles.
The ideal candidate
- Bachelor’s degree (or relevant experience) in Computer Science, Business, Project Management, Education, or related field.
- Ability to develop and execute training, including online demos, in various formats and with multiple audiences.
- Exemplifies empathy for the user, built up by previous experience interacting with customers and users
- Exceptional communication, writing, ability to manage time and resources in the face of competing priorities
- Experience supporting the end-to-end implementation of projects
- A technical understanding of complex applications and modern IT landscapes
- Experience with enterprise-scale applications.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems that arise and identify commonalities.
- Ability to create and deliver value that exceeds partner and team expectations
Nice to haves
- Experience with Enterprise Scheduling Softwares (ie.: Ultimate Kronos Group (UKG) scheduling systems such as Workforce Dimensions or Workforce Central; INFOR scheduling system)
- Significant experience with end-user “Train the Trainer”-style education
- Experience with Healthcare or Manufacturing industries
- Experience with complex scheduling environments
- Experience working in a SaaS environment
Work with us!
- Remote-friendly (Canada)
- Comprehensive health & dental benefits
- Professional development budget
- 4 weeks of vacation
- Flexible Hours
- 10% Time: work-related side projects of your choosing
- Great team members
**If you feel like you might not possess all the qualities we are looking for, we still want to hear from you! We believe in growing talent and building a diverse team that values growth and personal development.**
Simplifying complex interactions, Andgo facilitates communication for unplanned, immediate need vacancies and planned absences, ensuring the right person is in the right shift at the right time.
We believe that we, as a team, work best when we work closely together and when ideas can be exchanged openly and honestly. We want our team to understand the “why” of the work they’re doing and how it fits into the overall picture of Andgo as a product and business.
The culture at Andgo Systems is by D.E.S.I.G.N.
- Does the right thing. You solve the right problems at the right time, in the right way.
- Exhibits a growth mindset. You won’t hear the words ‘because we’ve always done it this way’ at Andgo. We’re a growing company filled with growing individuals. You are always looking for new solutions, open to change, and seeking knowledge.
- Shows authentic self. You contribute positively to Andgo’s culture. You support authenticity and fun in your workplace and community.
- Innovate & iterate. Our team is built up of smart people who do good work. You create and elevate thoughtful, well-defined solutions when proposing ideas.
- Good people help first. You have a service-first mentality, whether it’s helping a co-worker or a customer, you add value to every interaction. You have answers before our customers have questions.
- No ego. You thrive in an environment with open and honest communications. No ego means you understand feedback is an important process of improvement and are willing to change your view when presented with new, different, or additional information.
These shared core values are how we hire, review, reward, and recognize our team, so it’s important that you share these values in order to be a part of the Andgo team.