About Delta Controls Inc.
Delta Controls is the benchmark for building controls manufacturers, being one of the most respected organizations in our industry, with more than 300 Partners/Distributors in over 80 countries. For more than three decades Delta Controls has offered innovative and exciting building automation solutions for commercial, healthcare, education, leisure buildings and more. As industry leaders, our track record includes delivering the world’s first fully integrated native BACnet building solution encompassing HVAC, lighting and access control products.
As part of Delta Electronics Inc., the global leader in switching power supply solutions and DC brushless fans and an $8+ billion USD organization, Delta Controls is able to bring some of the most energy efficient and sustainable solutions to buildings around the world, working together toward our shared vision of developing technologies aimed at reducing global warming and ensuring a sustainable future for mankind. Delta Electronics products are the most energy efficient power products in the industry and include a comprehensive range of energy management solutions in Industrial Automation, Telecom Power, UPS and Data Center Infrastructure, Automotive Electronics and Energy Storage Systems.
Why work for us?
We provide fantastic opportunities to individuals passionate about business and technology. Delta Electronics products are the most energy efficient power products in the industry and our company is perfect for those who want to create, design and build sustainable solutions using massively scalable, big-data architecture, with a strong focus on building automation. Here are some of the Delta perks you’ll receive from day 1!
- Employee & safety centric culture with the possibility of remote work
- Flexible hours and scheduling available
- Competitive total compensation along with generous vacation allowances
- Three weeks of vacation
- In-house & external training provided along with education support and opportunities for growth
- Company funded annual personal development budget
- Financial benefits & planning such as group RRSP & company match
- Employer paid premiums for extended healthcare and family-focused benefits (health, vision and dental)
- Travel insurance coverage and access to the Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness - onsite fitness center & company reimbursement for personal gym memberships
- Internal Recognition & Service Awards
- Employee Referral bonuses
- Transit accessible with free onsite parking
- Regular company events such as "Food Truck Fridays", Lunch & Learn and other planned activities
The Production Technologist position is responsible for providing technical support, repair and maintenance to manufacturing production machines.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide component level troubleshooting, repair and logging of repairs of product in the manufacturing group.
- Project managing of new machines that may be introduced to manufacturing including robotics; SMT / PnP Machines; AOI; Wave Machines; Test Jigs.
- Maintenance of the above listed machines.
- Contributing to and carrying out continuous improvements and corrective actions.
- May be required to perform other related duties as assigned.
- Self-motivated, organized, and takes initiative.
- Excellent technical grasp and has a passion for electronics.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Technologist diploma or equivalent.
- At least 2 years working in a manufacturing environment.