WESTMAN COMMUNICATIONS GROUP (Westman) is seeking applications from energetic, highly motivated individuals to become part of our growing team!
Westman is an industry-leading communications provider based in Brandon MB, offering residential and commercial High-Speed Internet, Digital TV, and Phone services in communities across Manitoba. Established in 1977, as a locally owned and operated cooperative, Westman is dedicated to delivering competitive and innovative services, providing an exceptional member experience, and supporting the communities we serve.
What we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation package.
- Comprehensive group benefits plan (extended health; life; dental; vision; GRRSP; and health and wellness).
- Various Learning and Development initiatives, and opportunities to grow within our team!
- Opportunity to participate in company events and activities and enjoy our company perks!
What you’ll do:
- Create program schedules for regional community channels, ensuring that programming is properly uploaded and archived.
- Assist with video editing, Studio Productions, and archiving program files.
- Set-up and operate video recording for public events, including single and multi-camera productions.
- Ensure that all content is received on time and in the proper media format for video server requirements.
- Collaborate and communicate with volunteers of regional content to ensure organization of programming.
- Provide back-up coverage for PSA creation and Brandon scheduling.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Diploma or certificate in video production, broadcast arts, or a related field.
- Completion of the Technical Institute Video Production certificate is considered an asset.
- Minimum 1-year experience in media production including video camera, editing, and studio production.
- Experience with computer applications with a working knowledge of developing databases and Excel spreadsheets.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel.
*An equivalent combination of experience and education may be considered.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: This position is open until filled.
Apply today to join our team at https://westmancom.com/careers and begin your exciting career journey with us!
As an equal-opportunity employer, we are committed to an inclusive and barrier free environment at Westman Communications Group and encourage applications from all qualified individuals. If you require a reasonable accommodation at any point during recruitment process or would like to request this posting in an alternate format, please indicate by emailing email@example.com of the accommodation requirements. While we thank each applicant for their interest, only selected candidates will be contacted.