KUBRAMississauga, ON7 days ago
KUBRA is looking for an ambitious Project Manager to join our growing team!
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the successful project execution through the entire SDLC of KUBRA's billing and payment software. You will work with clients and team members to ensure that all project deliverables are met to ensure successful software implementation and client satisfaction.
What you get to do every day
- Planning and Problem Solving - You are in the driver's seat for software implementations including budget, timelines, possible risks and keeping clients content
- Communication - Work with the client to define requirements, clearly communicate project goals to the team
- Team Management - Work closely with team members, identify how many resources are needed, guide the team to success
- Technical and Quality - A deep understanding of the tech and our product offerings so you can better assess what the client needs and ensure a high standard of quality for all project deliverables
- Organization - Gate keeper of all project documentation and lead post-implementation review to see what we could've done better
What kind of person should you be?
- Someone who gets excited about making our customers happy and seeing software development projects through from start-to-finish
- Someone who is organized and adaptable — You can organize, execute, and control multiple projects of varying size and complexity which run in parallel and shift priorities with ease
- Someone who is an excellent communicator both when writing and speaking — you are comfortable leading both internal and external stakeholder meetings, able to summarize detailed development tasks in customer business language and translate customer business needs to a team as detailed development tasks
- Someone who is open to learning new technologies or has a technical aptitude for learning new software and can quickly apply analyst skills to that knowledge
- Someone who is comfortable learning independently and doesn’t need a lot of structure to get things done
- A detail-oriented, multitasker
What skills do you need?
- 5+ years of software Project Management and/or Business Analyst experience with SaSS (software as a service) product or service offerings
- Experience with MS Project and related Project Management tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to help you coordinate with both coworkers and clients
- A Bachelor’s degree in Technology Management or a related field will go a long way
- PMP, and/or other related industry certifications or designations would be great
What can you expect from us?
- A unique, supportive, and flexible work environment
- Challenges related to working in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Confidence to take risks when we see potential
- A management team that cares about people
- Exposure to and experience on an industry leading cloud based project management information system
- An extensive orientation program including job shadowing from your first 30 days up to six months
- Mentorship from within both the PMO and Technical/Business Team Structure at KUBRA
- An opportunity to learn and gain exposure to advanced payment technologies in a rapidly growing and competitive industry
- A chance to join the occasional beach volleyball game or board game night