ArchitechToronto, Remote7 days ago
Architech is a Toronto-based software company with over 15 years of experience in creating technology solutions for clients across North America. We leverage the latest cloud technology and hire top talent to modernize applications so that businesses can succeed in today’s digital world.
Our Dream Team is based in Vancouver, Toronto, and Krakow, Poland. The team consists of over 100 certified technical experts in our Product, Design, Engineering, and Delivery disciplines. Our values drive our culture of success: Think Big, Be Open & Collaborate, Never Fail a Client, Grow Our People, Do the Right Thing, and Embrace Change.
It’s all about the environment
Satisfy your curiosity and desire to learn. You’ll work very closely with a diverse tight-knit group of creative people who are passionate about technology and software. Not only will you work in a collaborative and nurturing environment, you’ll also grow your existing skills while keeping up with current and upcoming IT industry trends.
We grow when you grow
We encourage and support continuous learning by ensuring everyone stays active in the tech community. To help you with this, we offer tools and programs such as Learning Budget, Certification Bonuses, Internal Bootcamps, Summit Days, Lunch & Learns and much more. And this is just the beginning. Check out all our other great benefits.
Welcome to Architech.
- Partner with clients to understand their business needs as well as identify and prioritize project requirements.
- Facilitate effective team meetings: stand-ups, sprint planning, retrospectives, and demos.
- Work with the Product Owner and the Project Team to develop and manage a project backlog.
- Manage sprint backlog and key project elements - risks, scope, budgets, and schedules.
- Act as the liaison between the client and the Project team to ensure user stories/acceptance criteria are clearly defined, understood, and implemented successfully.
- Synthesize info into concise action items – draft software requirements, user stories, use- cases, etc.
- Uncover and remove road blocks which prevent the team from achieving their shared goals.
- Tracks projects against delivery metrics and prepare client summary reports and other client communications, as required.
- Manage product scope and control scope creep during the development sprints.
- Work with the delivery team to provide estimates and design solutions.
- Identify, manage, and mitigate project and team risks.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and offer constructive suggestions for change.
- Build the team’s passion for delivering value to customers using Agile Project Delivery.
- Apply excellent communications skills, creativity, and practical knowledge to benefit our clients and Architech.
- Must love working as part of a team to build great solutions
- In depth knowledge of one or more Agile frameworks, preferably for Scrum, Lean and/or XP.
- Associate Certificate in Business Analysis and/or Certified Scrum Master (preferred).
- 5 years of experience delivering interactive, data-intensive web, mobile and/or cloud applications in a Project Management and Scrum Master role.
- Experience with iterative development methodologies and continuous delivery practices.
- Ability to rationalize design decisions in a clear and objective manner.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to synthesize information into succinct, concise, and logical written materials (client summaries and reports).
- Proficiency in Process / Workflow analysis and use-case documentation.
- Must be an effective team leader - able to motivate teams and guide them through impediments and/or conflict
- Excellent business presentation and facilitation skills, including Agile retrospectives.