Arcurve is one of North America’s leading full-service technology, advisory and software development companies. In 2006, we began with a belief that there was a better way to deliver professional services in the technology industry. Since then, we have completed more than 700 projects for clients ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. From our office in Calgary and hubs in Halifax, Houston and Vancouver we deliver exceptional results for our clients in a diverse range of industries including telecommunications, oil and gas, transportation, private equity, gaming, infrastructure, software, financial and hospitality.
At Arcurve, we believe that work should be an enjoyable experience, and that the best “aha” moments come through team learning and continuous motivation. We know the key to success is collaboration, and that you can’t put a value on accountable, transparent, and authentic interactions. We strive to deliver exceptional service while creating lasting relationships with our employees, our students, our clients, and our community.
We’re looking for an authentic, collaborative, accountable and talented Project Manager to join the Arcurve team.
- Passionate about technology
- An authentic and creative human
- Driven to succeed
- A believer in the importance of teamwork
- An expert problem solver
- Someone who thrives on challenge
- Motivated by exceptional results
- Someone who cares about your clients
Our Project Managers are ultimately the relationship stakeholders with our clients and our internal technical teams. They have the difficult but rewarding experience of managing project delivery from conception through to project completion – and beyond.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget
- Coordinate internal resources and vendors for the flawless execution of projects sometimes managing competing resources and priorities
- Get the best results out of the people you oversee on each project through attention to motivation, career development and coaching/mentoring
- Work with a wide variety of technologies, and an even wider variety of clients in a number of different domains, sometimes simultaneously!
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplined team of professionals to produce client driven results including developers, quality assurance and business analysts
- Prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Detailed project planning, documentation and reporting
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Perform risk analysis, communicate and work to minimize risks associated with project delivery
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models, as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment
- Intermediate to advanced experience with various business software applications (SAP, Microsoft Excel, SharePoint, MS Office Suite, Visio, Power BI)
- Familiar with common project management tools for software development such as JIRA
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills (internal, client facing, vendor facilitation)
- Self-motivated, organized, reliable and detail-oriented
- Exceptional communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, computer science and/or equivalent experience
- A fun work atmosphere that values equity, diversity and inclusion
- Competitive salary plus flexible health & wellness benefits
- Hybrid work environment and flexible scheduling
- Contract or permanent employment agreements – your choice!
- A convenient, central location in Calgary but open to remote from anywhere in Canada