Currently we have two (2) permanent full-time positions available.
Natural Resource Information & Digital Services (NRIDS) is leading the modernization and transformation of business practices for the NRM through continuous improvement projects, new technology options and operational information management/information technology (IM/IT). NRIDS is providing leadership for IM/IT planning, policy and business process solutions and is also the single authority for all information and technology across the NRM.
The Project Portfolio Analyst provides a host of project portfolio intake, monitoring, evaluation and reporting services. This involves conducting research and analytical projects and developing recommendations to improve project portfolio outcomes. It also involves monitoring the performance of projects within assigned project portfolios and evaluating their compliance with quality, integrity and other performance parameters. The Analyst works in close collaboration with other portfolio analysts, project managers, other IMIT professionals and business clients to advance project portfolio outcomes.
The BC Public Service is committed to creating a diverse workplace to represent the population we serve and to better meet the needs of our citizens. Consider joining our team and being part of an innovative, inclusive and rewarding workplace.
Qualifications for this role include:
- A degree in computer science or a related discipline and a minimum of 1 year of recent (within the last 5 years), related experience* OR
- A diploma in computer science or a related discipline and a minimum of 3 years of recent (within the last 6 years), related experience* OR
- Secondary school graduation or equivalent and a minimum of 5 years of recent (within the last 7 years), related experience*
*Recent, related experience must include experience from each of the following:
- Experience coordinating or contributing to the monitoring, evaluation and/or reporting of IMIT project portfolios, projects or project components.
- Experience conducting research and analytical projects, performing quantitative analysis (e.g. cost benefit analysis), evaluating options and/or preparing recommendations.
- Experience dealing with multiple clients.
For more information and to apply online by January 8, 2023, please go to: https://bcpublicservice.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/93768