· Ability to drive enterprise level automation Vision & Objectives.
· Ability to lead a team of 3-4 members which may include technical guidance, review and validation of their work.
· Designing Automation Strategy, Plan, Estimation, schedule and resource forecast for projects.
· Identifying project risks, threats and providing mitigation strategies to QA Managers.
· Prioritize tasks based on project objective and risks also ensuring testing milestones, activities are completed as scheduled.
· Developing a positive work environment that promotes quality, innovation and good teamwork.
· Identify areas of improvements and opportunities for overall development productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency of the business unit and or team.
· Provide insight, information and recommendations on industry trends and significant issues
· Advise QA Lead & Management and peer team members on leveraging test assets and practices across the team
· Conduct project requirement analysis, Support in high level test strategy creation, attend JAD & Agile ceremonies and coordinate with QA Lead and Project stakeholders to conduct Functional/ Integration / Project Regression test and qualify the code for enhancements /projects and programs
· Apply various QA techniques , best practices , tools , framework and solutions to test applications developed using various technologies
· Responsible for all phases of testing for assigned projects / programs and adherence to SS&C QA CoE processes and audit requirements
· Create defects clearly and track them to closure and retest the defects and surround test cases as appropriately required