· Participate in Business requirements and technical walkthroughs and collaborate with project team in analysis and support solution.
· Assist creation of Automation Test Strategy with accompanying artifacts, which includes scope, deliverables, timelines, types of testing, high level plan, risk mitigation etc.
· Work with project and other teams to resolve automation and project issues.
· Create Test Plan, Test Scripts and work with other onshore /offshore QA resources.
· Maintain and execute scripts in ALM.
· Participate in daily Scrum, Sprint planning and backlog grooming exercises
· Track, monitor and report test automation for assigned projects
· Participate in defect triage meetings and action based on defect status
· Execute regression suites as per Release plan
· Responsible for all phases of automation : Script development to maintenance
· Responsible for Sprint testing; System Integration, Regression & UAT
· Support for defects retesting.
· Strong knowledge and experience is using Test Management tools like HP ALM, JIRA, XRay, Service Now
· Strong knowledge and experience is using Test automation tools like HP UFT, Selenium, Cucumber, Jenkins, GitHub, Postman etc.,
· Participate and provide technical solutions for QA transformation activities.
· Good experience in Java, VB Scripting, Shell Scripting, VB Excel Macros, Python etc.
· Develop, debug, execute and maintain automated testing scripts.
· Develop and run complex SQL queries for data sourcing and experience in testing ETL, Reports, feeds, XML, API etc. extensively.
· Experience and knowledge testing legacy applications developed in Mainframe / Progress/ Java / C++ and latest technologies, third party applications etc.