QA Engineer (Contract)
ArchitechToronto, Remote10d ago
Architech is a Toronto-based software company with over 15 years of experience in creating technology solutions for clients across North America. We leverage the latest cloud technology and hire top talent to modernize applications so that businesses can succeed in today’s digital world.
Our Dream Team is based in Vancouver, Toronto, and Krakow, Poland. The team consists of over 100 certified technical experts in our Product, Design, Engineering, and Delivery disciplines. Our values drive our culture of success: Think Big, Be Open & Collaborate, Never Fail a Client, Grow Our People, Do the Right Thing, and Embrace Change.
It’s all about the environment
Satisfy your curiosity and desire to learn. You’ll work very closely with a diverse tight-knit group of creative people who are passionate about technology and software. Not only will you work in a collaborative and nurturing environment, you’ll also grow your existing skills while keeping up with current and upcoming IT industry trends.
We grow when you grow
We encourage and support continuous learning by ensuring everyone stays active in the tech community. To help you with this, we offer tools and programs such as Learning Budget, Certification Bonuses, Internal Bootcamps, Summit Days, Lunch & Learns and much more. And this is just the beginning. Check out all our other great benefits. Welcome to Architech.
Contract: 6 months.
- Design and develop automated testing solutions that adhere to proper testing methodology, design and coding standards.
- Collaborate closely with software engineers and the project team to ensure the deliverables meet quality requirements and test coverage.
- Build, automate, and maintain QA environments.
- Perform functional, system, integration, and regression testing.
- Write test cases from business and technical requirements.
- Log defects and work with engineers to troubleshoot and verify fixes.
- Create quality status reports and escalate issues effectively to the project team/client.
- Approach work and new projects with the client needs and users in mind.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent program
- At least 1 year of experience with Selenium or webdriverJS
- Experience building and maintaining the test automation framework and test strategy for different layers of testing
- Experience working in a fast-paced Agile Environment where TDD (Test Driven Development) and Behavior Driven Development (BDD) is heavily used.
- Knowledge of AWS is good to have
- Must be a self-driven individual.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.