Are you an expert in the Amazon Advertising Platform? Do you have experience working with a team of specialists and external partners in the execution, management, and optimization of campaigns across all Amazon Advertising platforms?
The Regional Marketing Manager is an expert in the Amazon Advertising platform and works closely with the Amazon Marketing Manager to create, monitor and deliver the day-to-day campaign management of Startech.com’s Amazon Advertising portfolio.
In this role, you will support the delivery of regional marketing budgets through meticulous campaign management and optimization. In collaboration with the Amazon Marketing Manager, you will work towards clear objectives and KPIs to support overall revenue growth.
What will you be doing?
- Work with the Amazon Marketing Manager to develop marketing plans in respective regions across AMS, DSP, Brand Store and off-site tactics
- Accountable for the day-to-day campaign management at macro and micro level to deliver results towards TACOS and ROAS goals
- Deliver on weekly SOPs including reviewing key metrics, optimizations, budget utilization, search term review and negative keyword actions
- Deliver on monthly SOPs including auditing accounts, campaign analysis, category and product deep dives, review inventory, strategy splits and wasted ad spend
- Deliver on quarterly SOPs including impression share, SOV, market & category analysis, brand metrics and keyword/product research and tracking
- Develop and deliver performance reports at sub-category and SKU level
- Make recommendations to continually improve performance by analyzing internal results, competitive data, and keeping on top of industry trends
- Document optimizations and clearly define action steps and recommendations
- Collaboration with partners such as Skai and Perpetua to continuously streamline, innovate and experiment including dayparting, AI bidding strategies and custom creatives
- Liaise between content and merchandising managers to ensure the delivery of promotional initiatives
What can you bring to the table?
- Bachelors’ degree in Marketing, Advertising, or Business preferred
- Experience in digital marketing on either agency or client side including proven experience running Amazon Ads and managing marketing budgets
- Strong analytical skills with a substantial knowledge of Excel including pivot tables and basic formulas (VLOOKUP)
- High attention to detail and good organizational skills to ensure desired outcomes
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively whilst thriving in a dynamic environment
- Great communication and interpersonal skills with the confidence to add innovative ideas
- Willingness to learn and tackle complex tasks with a problem-solving approach
- A passion for ecommerce/ marketing and the drive to develop your skills
What’s in it for you?
- Comprehensive Benefit Plan and RRSP Matching
- Bonus Plan
- Competitive Vacation Policy
- Fitness Subsidy
- Training and Development Program
- Paid Charity Day and Regular Company Fun Events
- Casual Dress Code – Jeans are allowed!
- StarTech.com Product Discount
We are in the business of human-centered experiences starting with yours. We believe delivering on our promise of "hard-to-find, made easy" begins with an employee experience founded in opportunity, teamwork, empowerment, and curious minds always asking what if. Not only does our commitment to the exceptional deepen relationships with our partners and customers, it also ignites connection within our team.
Born and raised in London, Ontario, Canada and now taking on the world, we are a vibrant and growing tech company with a proven track-record of success. StarTech.com makes it easy for IT professionals around the globe to identify, find, get and use the hard-to-find connectivity parts they need to enable and enhance their technology solutions.
Operating in 23 countries globally, we are proud to be included as one of Canada's Best Managed Companies for 2022 and for the 12th consecutive year. In 2022, StarTech.com is proud to be included in Financial Post's FP500, a ranking of Canada's largest corporations based on revenue. We are honoured to be named by Kincentric in 2019 as one of Canada’s “Best Employers” as well as “one of Canada’s fastest growing companies” for a ninth year in a row by “Profit 500”.
StarTech.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, StarTech.com will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.