Release Engineer (Remote)
HALIGHT Inc.Ontario, Canada16 days ago
Who We Are:
Based in Tecumseh, Ontario, HALIGHT Inc. is an eLearning industry leader that builds custom Learning Management System (LMS) platforms for global clientele. Our mission? Connecting people, process, and product through meaningful, interactive learning solutions. Our vision? To inspire, develop, and drive the future of workforce engagement.
ENHANCE. EMPOWER. ENGAGE.
Why Work at HALIGHT?
At HALIGHT, we encourage and support our employees to take initiative and think outside the box to deliver original, creative solutions to our clients! The perks of being a HALIGHTer include, but are not limited to: continuous learning opportunities, cross-functional training, organic career growth, the ability to work remotely, flexible scheduling, a highly collaborative and agile environment, an exciting company culture, and the ability to work alongside a fantastic, supportive team!
If you’ve got the HALIGHT gene, you probably have an itch for ideation, a push for progress, and thrive in fast-paced, evolving environments.
The Role in a Nutshell:
HALIGHT is seeking an experienced and passionate Release Engineer to join our team! As a Release Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring products can effortlessly be delivered to users and customers using different distribution mechanisms and methods.
What You'll Do:
- Design and develop code that glues together various applications in our build pipeline
- Engineer and release new solutions
- Maintain and monitor software builds
- Support globally distributed teams
- Perform user administration, troubleshooting, and trouble ticket administration
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent years experience
- 1 year of experience as a Release Engineer
- 3 years of experience in command line environment (Bash)
- 3 years of experience with or on Linux or Unix based OS systems using common UNIX/Linux tools (ssh, tar, sed, grep, awk, vi, emacs, cron, etc...)
- 3 years of experience with PHP, Python, Node.js or similar languages
- 3 years of experience managing and maintaining Linux servers
- 1 year of experience with build systems
- 1 year of experience with Source Control Management systems (Git)
- Experience working with AWS EC2, RDS, CloudFormation an asset
- Experience with SAML2.0 SSO configuration an asset
HALIGHT Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Should you be selected for an interview and require an accommodation, please reach out to Human Resources.