WESTMAN COMMUNICATIONS GROUP (Westman) is seeking applications from energetic, highly motivated individuals to become part of our growing team!
Westman is an industry-leading communications provider based in Brandon MB, offering residential and commercial High-Speed Internet, Digital TV, and Phone services in communities across southwestern and central Manitoba. Westman also owns and operates radio stations Q Country 91.5 FM and 94.7 STAR FM, which broadcast throughout southwestern Manitoba. Established in 1977, as a locally owned and operated cooperative, Westman is dedicated to delivering competitive and innovative services, providing an exceptional member experience, and supporting the communities we serve. We empower our team to be innovative, team-oriented, community-based, and customer-focused, championing a culture centered around strong values.
What you’ll do:
- Provide pleasant, professional, and knowledgeable service to new and potential residential and commercial customers
- Research, qualify, and cultivate commercial sales opportunities via phone, email, etc.
- Contact existing members to recommend services best suited to their needs
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of the features, advantages, and benefits of our services
- Process changes in the billing system to customer accounts, including processing work orders and changes of services
- Respond to customer e-mails and requests in a timely manner
- Identify opportunities and provide suggestions on ways to continuously improve sales strategies
- Schedule meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives to drive sales growth
- Collaborate with Marketing and the management team to recommend other methods of generating and qualifying leads
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Minimum two years’ of experience in sales whereby sales quotas are achieved for outbound sales targets
- Minimum two years’ of experience in customer service
- Minimum one-year post-secondary education from a two-year diploma program in a related field, such as Business Administration
- Experience with computer applications and programs, including Office 365; experience with CRM tools is considered an asset
- Strong customer relationship skills with a professional, sales driven attitude, and outgoing personality that translates both in person and over the phone
- Ability to de-escalate difficult situations; remains patient and tolerant in stressful situations
- Highly organized, strong typing skills, and proper telephone etiquette
- Must be able to work flexible hours
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: This position is open until filled.
Westman is a successful, fast-paced and dynamic organization, with a positive, team-oriented work environment. We offer competitive compensation including a comprehensive and unique benefits package. Leverage your knowledge with a local technology leader.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. While we thank each applicant for their interest, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Apply today to join our team at https://westmancom.com/careers and begin your exciting career journey with us!